A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Saw this walking downtown:

Halloween is just around the corner here.

attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-terrifying-indianapolis-neighbourhoods.html

That remind of this creepy clown that been on the news the past few days.

I went underground, and saw this:

Now that's a place I have not yet tried, but might do so soon.

That is so COOL! I hope no one is drunk and walk pass that spider . LOL! it's looks likes you are enjoying your new neighborhood .

I'm actually a long way from my neighborhood. I'm in the West Loop neighborhood, and at Ogilvie Transportation Center because it's raining outside, and I needed a nice warm place to do my work.

Chicago, if you go to that popcorn place, look to see if they have the Japanese Hulless which is/was my favorite but can't seem to find it anymore. Used to grow it, too.....

Chicago, if you go to that popcorn place, look to see if they have the Japanese Hulless which is/was my favorite but can't seem to find it anymore. Used to grow it, too.....

Well, given that I could smell the place before I found it, pretty sure there's SOMETHING there. I'll be checking it out in a couple weeks' time (After my upcoming trip to Deaf Expo in Palatine, that is)

I'm actually a long way from my neighborhood. I'm in the West Loop neighborhood, and at Ogilvie Transportation Center because it's raining outside, and I needed a nice warm place to do my work.

OK , gee I hope that cool spider is waterproof . We're are getting a rain storm next week for 3 days , I hope the weather reporters are wrong on this one.

the spider on the building is pretty cool! I love it when people decorate for Halloween!

I love that spider on the building!!!! Really neat!!!

I cannot believe how much spiders are discussed on this forum. :lol: even though they totally creep me out.

I love that spider on the building!!!! Really neat!!!

I'll be searching for more, but I can only take City of Chicago Halloween decorations. Hmm. I do have some pumpkins I took pictures of I haven't yet uploaded. See if I can do that tomorrow.

(Sorry about the thumbs down; my phone seems to have a mind of its own tonight)

I cannot believe how much spiders are discussed on this forum. :lol: even though they totally creep me out.

I got fake spiders crawling on my front porch wall. Looks real!

lol my dog is real tired. He got up for dinner, then went right back to bed. What'd they do to him while in boarding? I'll let him sleep.

Back