A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

TCS says 650 lbs.

Hey, we should have a contest! What's the prize for the right answer? :lol:

TCS says 650 lbs.

Hey, we should have a contest! What's the prize for the right answer? :lol:

:lol:, well, Calvin looked it up and the record heaviest was grown right here in Caliornia!!

Last edited:
Oh we have pumpkins way bigger than this one back in Calfironia. Bishops Pumpken Patch use to have a contest and if I am not mistaken I though one was close to 1000 pounds.

Oh we have pumpkins way bigger than this one back in Calfironia. Bishops Pumpken Patch use to have a contest and if I am not mistaken I though one was close to 1000 pounds.

See what Calvin said above.....post 1902

Earlier today, I took this photo:

20141026_122735_zpskfurgfrv.jpg

I asked how much it weighed, and I'd think 40-50 pounds.

I think its 10x that. probably around 500-550.

This photo was taken just minutes ago, from my 3rd floor apartment unit here in Chicago.

IMG_20141028_173943_0_zps641a2525.jpg

It was spur of the moment, and irresistible.

WOW great picture Mark. Hope your feeling better today.

Yeah, I am feeling better after yesterday's bad start to the day. Actually had a productive day getting ready for colder weather later this week, AND getting ready to spend time out of town with other deafies in Palatine this weekend. Should be a fun trip. :P

The sunset was very pretty here tonight and wish IO had a camera , the sky was blue and pink .

Well, I promise you that there will be lots more this weekend. I haven't been to Palatine in several years, and I'm intending on taking a few photos of that area. In fact, there's a forest in that area. If the trees are full of fall colors like I think they are, it should make an epic photo. I shall find that out when I get there. :D

Wilmette Harbor, taken last weekend:

20141026_134430_zpseyj7j0bv.jpg

My apologies on putting the wrong picture here.

Last edited:
Back