A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I am stoked!!! Today at work I got a message on facebook from an old coworker that works at the spa I want to get a job at. Dropped off a resume there late Dec and another a few weeks ago. He said to call him as soon as I get a chance. Silly man I'm deaf, people forget all the time don't they that you can't talk on the phone...anyway. I text him back ,he says he needs me to call (again with the calling) Lysandra the office manager at Wellness One (where I want to go) to make an appointment to give her a massage because they really need someone part time.

SWEET after I told him AGAIN that I can't call lol he gave me her cell number to text, I have an appointment to give her a massage on monday at 11. I am soooo excited even though it will only be part time, probably just saturday I'll just drop my Saturday at Massage Envy, I'll have my foot in the door that's all that matters. Then if they get busier, or someone leaves, whatever and they need someone to cover more hours I'll be there. YESH!!! more money, a LOT more money.

Wirelessly posted

ambrosia said:
I am stoked!!! Today at work I got a message on facebook from an old coworker that works at the spa I want to get a job at. Dropped off a resume there late Dec and another a few weeks ago. He said to call him as soon as I get a chance. Silly man I'm deaf, people forget all the time don't they that you can't talk on the phone...anyway. I text him back ,he says he needs me to call (again with the calling) Lysandra the office manager at Wellness One (where I want to go) to make an appointment to give her a massage because they really need someone part time.

SWEET after I told him AGAIN that I can't call lol he gave me her cell number to text, I have an appointment to give her a massage on monday at 11. I am soooo excited even though it will only be part time, probably just saturday I'll just drop my Saturday at Massage Envy, I'll have my foot in the door that's all that matters. Then if they get busier, or someone leaves, whatever and they need someone to cover more hours I'll be there. YESH!!! more money, a LOT more money.

Congratulations! Getting your foot in the door with more opportunities !

I want to be your first customer

growing to happy and inspiration,more stronger be positive. more increase self regular I learn it :) of course it is pretty learn my gramma encourage to supportive me and plus lighter! I will soon exciting jumping to my family reunion on summer

Been sitting here trying to decide what I want to do tonight. Do I want to restart the lessons on Lifeprint, I am going to need a review so may as well start over.....or do I want to play Tomb Raider?? My Saturday nights are so exciting I can't hardly stand it lol

Been sitting here trying to decide what I want to do tonight. Do I want to restart the lessons on Lifeprint, I am going to need a review so may as well start over.....or do I want to play Tomb Raider?? My Saturday nights are so exciting I can't hardly stand it lol

easy. netflix :)

easy. netflix :)

I missed my boat, just went in the living room and my daughter is playing minecraft on the xbox.......I guess I have a hot date with Vicars and my vodka gummi bears :)

Absolutely!!

Drunken Gummies (Vodka-Infused Gummi Bears)

They take like 9 days to make, but they're worth it!! Very potent though, careful ;)

I have yet to see one of those tubs of gummi bears at Walmart I just buy an about equivalent amount of bags, like 8 I forget.

LOL. How have I never heard of this before?

*car keys* Walmart & likker store, here we come.

LOL. How have I never heard of this before?

*car keys* Walmart & likker store, here we come.

I did some reading on that it sounds like fun but saw that kids have been using that idea to sneak alcohol into school/dances and stuff.

I did some reading on that it sounds like fun but saw that kids have been using that idea to sneak alcohol into school/dances and stuff.

I saw that too. That's not a good idea. :(

However! I have no kids, nor do I have any in my house. So .. that gummi bear tub is ALL MINE.

Ughhhhh..kids always find ways to be creative with sneaking alcohol in....

Back