A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Wirelessly posted

I can't wait for things to happen :)

Last weekend of working at my 2nd job. After that, it will be one job. Woot! My finances are healthy again for the time being. *knock on wood*

Wirelessly posted

Thinking of mio amor <3

Wirelessly posted

Thinking of the warm beautiful weekend ahead! *happy dance*

All "3 sons" will be here for dinner...just love it...and I'm cooking up a storm...gonna make some strawberry milk shakes too!...if I'm not around...you'll find me in the kitchen...

That sounds nice! :/ My mom doesn't cook for me. Probably has something to do with the fact that I'm in Utah and she's in Wisconsin. ;)

Wirelessly posted

My book is confusing me!

No snow today in Toronto.Still cold however.
Tomorrow night Cochlear Implant exercise- swing for Seniors- over 50 crowd!.

It's very warm here today with lots of snow melting. But starting tomorrow, it's going back to very cold temperatures.

It's preally warm here too 80 degrees. I really, really hope we start cooling down and get some rain, otherwise it will be a very long, hot summer.

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
It's preally warm here too 80 degrees. I really, really hope we start cooling down and get some rain, otherwise it will be a very long, hot summer.

Huh?? This is the coldest spring we have had in a while. I am so ready for Florida to get her act straight. :lol: I am looking forward to some beach and boating weather. Summer time is usually the pharmacy's down time. Ready for a vacation.

:lol: By really warm in Iowa, I meant about 50 degrees or a little above!

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:

:lol: By really warm in Iowa, I meant about 50 degrees or a little above!

Botts, my boyfriend and his family are from Stanton, Iowa. I do not know how they survived....they gripe about the cold weather more than any Floridian I know. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

Botts, my boyfriend and his family are from Stanton, Iowa. I do not know how they survived....they gripe about the cold weather more than any Floridian I know. :lol:

I have been here for about 20 years now, and I really miss El Paso at this time of year!

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Wirelessly posted

I have been here for about 20 years now, and I really miss El Paso at this time of year!

:lol:

Wirelessly posted

I am sure they miss Iowa in the middle of the FL summer.

Back