A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I got the bid for a job, but I am not looking forward to it since it is getting dang cold allofasudden.

Got my hearing aids fixed and feeling like a dork. All they needed were new tubes and minor adjustments. Now they are like new.
Such a dork. I went a couple months without them. D-oh.

Its almost like you are a mirror image of me. A Dork.

If I'm sitting on the sofa, my dog tries to climb on top of my head when he thinks I've forgotton his walkie. My other dog comes and sticks her nose in my ear to wake me up in the morning. My third dog's got an obsession with the cat's food. My husband believes they're all just a reflection of me.

If I'm sitting on the sofa, my dog tries to climb on top of my head when he thinks I've forgotton his walkie. My other dog comes and sticks her nose in my ear to wake me up in the morning. My third dog's got an obsession with the cat's food. My husband believes they're all just a reflection of me.

Not all magic is done with mirrors.
Welcome, sincerely.
There IS magic here, you know.

Going to take down and put away Christmas tree and decorations this weekend. :)

Home sweet home. I finished the job of putting up a fence around a lagoon today. I will go back to perfect it when it is warmer. Supposed to be below tomorrow.

Who would try? :)

115397.jpg

What the **** was that Saints #43 doing? My god, it's like he was a Bill Buckner version of the NFL! Congratulations to the Vikings.

It was intense game last night... Vikings for Superbowl! :)

Back