A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

d5f42b38b97f1c47c5d57d6de87cbe95.png

Noticed that I had a VM on my house phone this morning. Since I did not have my "ears on" to be able to listen to it, I checked the caller ID to see who it was from figuring it was a "junk" call. Hmm, it seems to be from my daughters ward at the hospital.
Better put my ears on and listen to the VM. Hmm, hang up. Strange.
Texted my daughter to make sure she was ok then asked if they were trying to get ahold of her. Yep, they were calling to see if she'd come in for 4 hours today.
Guess she never removed the house number from her files there after she moved out 2 years ago.

Noticed that I had a VM on my house phone this morning. Since I did not have my "ears on" to be able to listen to it, I checked the caller ID to see who it was from figuring it was a "junk" call. Hmm, it seems to be from my daughters ward at the hospital.
Texted my daughter to make sure she was ok then asked if they were trying to get ahold of her. Yep, they were calling to see if she'd come in for 4 hours today.
Guess she never removed the house number from her files there after she moved out 2 years ago.

Or she did her part and then it did not get moved into all parts of the system by whoever was supposed to do it.

Back to the drawing board for planning my trip out west later this year. Was thinking of leaving BWI or PHL with connections in MSP and SEA to break up the long flight, but it appears both the BWI-MSP and the PHL-MSP flights have been cancelled. :(
Glad I hadn't booked the trip yet (never like to book too far in advanced since it's costly to cancel or change airline reservations).

That happens a lot here. 10 years after I left NC the first time, I am STILL getting calls from recruiters on my parents' phone as at that time I used their number (no cell phones at that time). So... there are still profiles and resumes floating around out there with that number *sigh*.

And before anyone asks,... yes my resume has been updated on all the places that I can REMEMBER. There are likely places I can't access or remember who has my resume from that long ago and still in their system!

There was a heck of a storm last night that blew down many tomato plants in the field next to me, and I spent the day fixing them.
Dang, I slept throughout it last night. Lol

Well, I grew up quick and I grew up mean
I sincerely apologize for my post. I guess I simply flipped. I didn't mean anything untowards with it, and I ruefully wish I could take the words back.

I sincerely apologize for my post. I guess I simply flipped. I didn't mean anything untowards with it, and I ruefully wish I could take the words back.
I thought we were just quoting Johnny Cash lyrics! Always liked A Boy Named Sue.

Back