A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Decided to take a break from work. A friend suggested I take a mental health day, and it's a bloody good idea. Lol
I used to do that too. Sometimes it's just needed.

Ah mental health days... yep used to do that too. There was a post that went viral this week about the very subject. I also saw it on World News on ABC (the one on at 6 and before Jeopardy!).

It's good to have mental health days along with the "physical health recovery" days aka Sick day.

snowflake-gift-bones-includes-apacifierandaoneway-ticket-to-who-givesaphukastan-for-14715649.png

Home again, and I feel awful because the plants are almost dead. I made promises to them, though, so it will be okay. Lol

WDYS has a real (non-sensible) problem with old threads being resurrected. Get over it, lady.

WDYS has a real (non-sensible) problem with old threads being resurrected. Get over it, lady.
She committed a crime? Wow! Life is too short dear to worry about others . I would know, peace out!

She committed a crime? Wow! Life is too short dear to worry about others . I would know, peace out!
Yes, life is too short for people to be concerned about old threads popping up and taking time to comment about said old threads. Don't you think?
And apparently you didn't think life was too short to make your comment above.

Last edited:
No need to worry about me. You can just worry about others, including yourself, that are obsessed with things.
I am not worried about anybody. I guess. , this forum is designed to be mean ok, well have it your way. Take care.

I am not worried about anybody. I guess. , this forum is designed to be mean ok, well have it your way. Take care.
I wasn't trying to be mean. Just tired of WDYS whining about old threads and other stuff. I think we all are.

You do? Hmm.

No, AC nor anyone else in this forum ever said she committed a crime. She did however feel the need to comment on something that is rather inconsequential to her daily life and ours. Most of us just scan, read, or oh hey- skip right over it. Bringing back old threads is something 99% of people just-don't-care about. Why she does is beyond me.

Did major cutting/pruning on the huge tree by the house. The biggest limb was cracking from the tree and it turned out to be rotten in the core. I got a LOT of tree cuttings to throw into the edge of the back yard to make a nice wildlife habitat.

Well, hello there.. I got some lovely spam from a member in here looking for a relationship, so I logged in. Can't believe this thread is still surviving!

Yesterday I tried to log into my Facebook account and a small banner appeared, saying that my account was compromised, with all my personal information up for grabs. By all indications, it was from Microsoft, with a link to their tech support. I contacted them, and this guy answered. He told me not to worry, they will help. Okay. He asked permission to take control over my computer, and I consented. The cursor moved. A lot. He asked for my name, address and phone number. I gave it to him. He then said he would run a virus scan and returned with the warning that my computer was totally infected. Mmmm hmm. He then offered a total protection plan, two years for I think for $200. I roared and unplugged the computer. When I got online again, this bulldog would appear on my screen with the words "Durr durr" and the dog shaking his head violently. I facepalmed.
About then, I got a call. It was him. I am sorry to say I spoke like a Hollywood longshoreman, saying that I would spend the rest of my life hunting and tracking him down, and hung up.
I started my computer again, and this notepad thing popped up and it said "Are you there?" I said Yeah and asked for his name and phone number and said I would call to confirm his identity. I did, and guess what? It WAS Microsoft!
Imagine my confusion!
He said not to worry, he will help, so I let him.
When he was done, I thanked him.
Right now my old computer is good as brand-new. I discovered that he installed an Advanced Password Manager that updates at least twice a day and something called SUPERAntiSpyware. I am not exactly computer savvy, so I will just accept the fact that my ole puter is purring along.
I just will not think of the bulldog. Why worry about things you have no control over?

Back