A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I tossed my salad away it was dry. Waste of money.

Thanks god i m not restaurant person. I always cook at home because my stomach can't tolerate to eat anything from the restaurant's cooking anymore

Finished up a long week at work. Got lawn mowed. Nice and sunny, not too hot. Got dressed to go to park and run. And it started storming. Ordering pizza.

Made homemade fresh spinach-mushroom-ground turkey lasagna. Heavenly delicious!!!

On Fb the Boston Globe asks to subscribe for .99 cents when you press to read an article grr

On Fb the Boston Globe asks to subscribe for .99 cents when you press to read an article grr
That does sucks ! I use to read articles in BG online for free , it was only 4 articles per month . People aren't buying newspapers a lot today . The daily news in my city use to
be a 50 cents now it cost $ 1.00 during the week and $1.50 on the weekend . Were you trying to find a certain article to read ?

That does sucks ! I use to read articles in BG online for free , it was only 4 articles per month . People aren't buying newspapers a lot today . The daily news in my city use to
be a 50 cents now it cost $ 1.00 during the week and $1.50 on the weekend . Were you trying to find a certain article to read ?
Yes. Now, I forgot what it is lol

Yes. Now, I forgot what it is lol
Oh that is too bad b/c I was going to try and find it for you . I was at Shaw's today and some guy was there trying to drum up business for Boston Globe by giving people a free newspaper and have them subscribe for the paper. BG has to doing poorly if they have someone try and get people to read their paper.

Oh that is too bad b/c I was going to try and find it for you . I was at Shaw's today and some guy was there trying to drum up business for Boston Globe by giving people a free newspaper and have them subscribe for the paper. BG has to doing poorly if they have someone try and get people to read their paper.

Newspapers are going down not many people read the newspaper anymore. We depend online news. I kind of wish newspapers still exist, easy to follow and not have to deal with dumb pop up ads like the internet. I have other sources like L. A. Times to read and the Orange County Register.

Newspapers are going down not many people read the newspaper anymore. We depend online news. I kind of wish newspapers still exist, easy to follow and not have to deal with dumb pop up ads like the internet. I have other sources like L. A. Times to read and the Orange County Register.

Learn to use ads blocker.

Yeah and when you watch news on the TV or internet the CC are so messed up , or there is none .

Yeah and when you watch news on the TV or internet the CC are so messed up , or there is none .

Right. The CC is messed up at times.

I found the Boston Globe just the FB has the pop up and if I press Safari it takes me to it.

I use my iPhone a lot never sitting behind the computer with no life LOL

Back