A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

e6394bd3a5641583608b737a16ba9d25.gif

Smart dog. (You gotta wonder how many times he tried before this video was shot. :) )

Feb 28th in the mid-atlantic and I have a window open. Crazy, but nice, weather. I actually opened it for my kitty after a friend mentioned her cat was out on her porch for fresh air.

Does anyone remember these x ray machines in shoes stores? We use to look at our feet while trying new shoes on , we had idea this was bad for us and would look at our feet for awhile

x-ray-shoe-store_blog20150401.png

Yes one of the better shoe stores in town had one along about the late 1940's - early 1950"s. I think the one on the right is an older version as what I am familiar with was not a wood case. As I remember it the idea was for kids to get shoes that worked now but had some room for their feet to grow.

wdys
Regarding where I have added the bold, were you intending to say "we had NO idea this was bad for us and would look at our feet for awhile"?

Oh yeah.

if alex don't plan to add those smiley as I don't know if he will or will not. If not, then I would be getting smiley on the internet.

The reason is that I asked, because I use desktop at work which won't view any pictures or smiley by using the hosting online. If AllDeaf owns smiley here, then I can view those smiles. That's all. :)

Back