A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Do you remember about school computer?

220px-Macintosh_Performa_5200.jpg

Do you remember about school computer?

220px-Macintosh_Performa_5200.jpg
I had one similar to that at work and at home but never at school. We had manual typewriters, slide rules, newspapers and encyclopedias instead.

I had one similar to that at work and at home but never at school. We had manual typewriters, slide rules, newspapers and encyclopedias instead.

I also went to school before the small computers came out. I did not get into advanced math that would have used a slide rule but the manual typewriters and other paper based things are what we had.

Even my work as a bookkeeper was manual for a number of years.

I am out doing errands and I miss my puppy.

I used one like that at college , and we also had dictionary too there was no auto spell check then . Do you remember the encyclopedias salesmen going to your house, they were always coming to our when they found there were 4 kids there.

Does anyone remeber these x ray machines in shoes stores? We use to look at our feet while trying new shoes on , we had idea this was bad for us and would look at our feet for awhile

x-ray-shoe-store_blog20150401.png

I used one like that at college , and we also had dictionary too there was no auto spell check then . Do you remember the encyclopedias salesmen going to your house, they were always coming to our when they found there were 4 kids there.

Does anyone remeber these x ray machines in shoes stores? We use to look at our feet while trying new shoes on , we had idea this was bad for us and would look at our feet for awhile

Interesting machine!!

This is new to me. I never seen one until now with your post.

My kitty likes the Cat Sitter DVD. I've had the DVD for a few years and just remembered the other day to look for it so my kitty who is bored being stuck in the apartment will get some mental exercise if not physical (he used to be an indoor/outdoor cat). I just put it on, again, and set up a chair in front of the TV. He ran over and got on the chair and is happily watching mice and rats.

My kitty likes the Cat Sitter DVD. I've had the DVD for a few years and just remembered the other day to look for it so my kitty who is bored being stuck in the apartment will get some mental exercise if not physical (he used to be an indoor/outdoor cat). I just put it on, again, and set up a chair in front of the TV. He ran over and got on the chair and is happily watching mice and rats.
Then when a bird was on a feeder, my guy goes from the chair onto the TV stand to get a closer look. Then the gerbils came back on (the DVD loops) and he was swatting at them. :D
I need to figure out how to get him to run around the apartment more. He's not a birder (despite ^^ ) so feathers don't excite him. He's more of a mouser and loves when I pull a small rope under a dish towel - he has his own now.

This is new to me. I never seen one until now with your post.
That is good! B/C that is a x ray machine that shoes stores had when I was kid , people didn't realize the danger of letting their kids
feet be x ray when they got new shoes . My sister and I would look at our feet right through our new shoes to see how they fit. It's going to take time finding my way around here.

That is good! B/C that is a x ray machine that shoes stores had when I was kid , people didn't realize the danger of letting their kids
feet be x ray when they got new shoes . My sister and I would look at our feet right through our new shoes to see how they fit. It's going to take time finding my way around here.
Kinda of sounds like those machines you have to go through TSA at the airport haha

Back