A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Hope all is ok, Caz.

Going grocery shopping for Thanksgiving after work. Fun fun fun not.

Got go see my mother,that's another hour being told my faults

Kist walk in the door and say...."I know Mom!...It's all my fault"!,,then maybe she will give you some slack....OR...agree with you!....:lol:

I said that so many times.Only had about 4 heinous sins today but sainted one the sister never do thing wrong and my god my sister curses her since ma did her Will with lot of help from sister.sister got the lot.she be worth over a million when ma pops off..It seems my American blood on par with the devil to her American blood cause of all the ills in the world and I Bunged into selected group.

I said that so many times.Only had about 4 heinous sins today but sainted one the sister never do thing wrong and my god my sister curses her since ma did her Will with lot of help from sister.sister got the lot.she be worth over a million when ma pops off..It seems my American blood on par with the devil to her American blood cause of all the ills in the world and I Bunged into selected group.

That's sad, I have no money to leave you but love you anyway! :hug:

Oh Anni so hoping so someone on here adopt me I cheap to keep.Ok difficult if younger than me explains it but I lie well..
My friend family emigrate to States soon My god it expensive,They got own business but cost each thousands of dollors family of 4 500.000 good idea but I can only afford 20 quid would you make up the rest

How horrible ! I would see a lawyer about contesting the will.

Oh yes wdys a lawyer will defiantly be employed soon old gal gone she over a hundred so time on my side..
What make me puke her Will apparently excluded my daughter because she special needs and my sister says government will take it off her could not be further from truth and my son Doctor ma told him he earned to much to leave him anything that not true either...I never expected a penny even though my grandmother left left me my money in care of my mother until she pop it..My sister in charge of the Will so I at disadvantage.All because biological father American not saying he weren't an Arse but she chose get knocked up by an Arse..pointed out to me more than once I got bad blood

Oh yes wdys a lawyer will defiantly be employed soon old gal gone she over a hundred so time on my side..
What make me puke her Will apparently excluded my daughter because she special needs and my sister says government will take it off her could not be further from truth and my son Doctor ma told him he earned to much to leave him anything that not true either...I never expected a penny even though my grandmother left left me my money in care of my mother until she pop it..My sister in charge of the Will so I at disadvantage.All because biological father American not saying he weren't an Arse but she chose get knocked up by an Arse..pointed out to me more than once I got bad blood

What an awful mess ! Your sister sounds as bad as my ex brother ! They would get a long great ! Good for you in getting a lawyer ! Damn I don't like your sister !

How horrible ! I would see a lawyer about contesting the will.
She can't do that while her mom's still alive. A will has to be probated before it can be contested.

Usually the only way a will can be successfully contested is if it can be proven that either the person writing it was not of sound mind or not of free will (coerced or threatened).

The only other challenges would be if the will wasn't written and filed according to the jurisdiction of the deceased, or was a fraud, such as a forgery.

They are bad each other in different ways...Unfortunatly little I can do at present..My sister got my mother into the Home under NHS care which mean it free but I gone behind there back got it transfer to social service care and that cost a lot of money.and sweet FA sister can do.Sister very wrong in first place get it done via NHS...Complicated to explain if don't know system

I'm very sorry that your family relationships are so dysfunctional. :(

It's a sad truth that we can't pick our birth circumstances.

Your mother's reasoning is very unreasonable, to say the least, but unfortunately her estate is her's to do with what she wants. There is no legal requirement for parents to leave an inheritance to their grown children unless they're dependent due to disability.

Powerlifting is awesome! Great working out and good for the mind , body and soul :)

BaconJalapenoDeviledEggs-11.jpg

12 large eggs, hardboiled and peeled
1 cup light mayonnaise or plain yogurt
2 teaspoon white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1/4 teaspoon each sugar and salt
1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
6 strips bacon, cooked ‘til crisp and crumbled
3-4 scallions, sliced

pumpkin-deviled-eggs-text-600x899.jpg

3 TBS mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
½ tsp yellow mustard
⅛ tsp kosher salt
½ tsp paprika (or more)
Parsley stems

Speaking of deviled eggs

Calvin, that Deviled Egg Pumpkin recipe does not seem complete......not that I'd make those, tho....:lol:

Calvin, that Deviled Egg Pumpkin recipe does not seem complete......not that I'd make those, tho....:lol:

That was my first thought too, but maybe the paprika is enough to make the orange color? I'm not sure. I'm trying to figure out if a dollop of pumpkin mixed in with the eggs & mayo would be tasty or not.

She can't do that while her mom's still alive. A will has to be probated before it can be contested.

Usually the only way a will can be successfully contested is if it can be proven that either the person writing it was not of sound mind or not of free will (coerced or threatened).

The only other challenges would be if the will wasn't written and filed according to the jurisdiction of the deceased, or was a fraud, such as a forgery.

That is the law.the only thing have in my favour sister wants her there demtia but sister using that card for free care and sell house off quick.Ma not expected go beyond Christmas.Sad thing my daughter is the one who thinks world of her If I get what's rightfully mine every penny go to residential home and Downs charity

documentary on Tv about Parkingsons it said the smell in farm and hands on not sure which end but they carting barrows of manure around do something to brain chemicals in it.It certainly appeared to be working

Back