A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

You need to go regularly to a groomer or your vet and have the anal glands expressed .

It will save the dog a lot of pain and suffering. It isn't that expensive to have it done.

We used to do that with our dogs. We let the vet do it.

You need to go regularly to a groomer or your vet and have the anal glands expressed .

It will save the dog a lot of pain and suffering. It isn't that expensive to have it done.
She did have them expressed. We go to a good vet who specializes in bulldogs. Not anyone knows how to handle them. My girl is well taken care of.

Last edited:
Happened to my little doggie too~...so will be getting hers expressed by the Vet or the Groomer.

I guess we were lucky that our cars did lock while left running this time.:giggle:

But you are right, I would think it should be impossible to leave your car, lock it with the engine still running.

I think if that had when I had Finlay he would driven off and left me behind! When we were going to the park Finlay would look over my shoulder and when he saw I was starting my car he would sit down . He knew how you started a car . :laugh2:

just see friend had had baby this morning 10lb7oz bet that took some pushing and walking out hospital this afternoon

giphy.gif

can't find thread this was put in but deafwish is pop group

We used to do that with our dogs. We let the vet do it.

When I first had Marty he was attacking his near end and I couldn't find anything wrong so I brought him to the vet . The vet his skin under a black light and found nothing . The vet checks his glands and that the problem . Marty was really going after his poor butt . :(

My hubby is mowing a whole new path around the lake for winter access. He's made good progress! (the grass he's mowing is about 8 feet tall. We live in a natural area that doesn't normally get mowed.) It's gonna be a whole new foot trail. Can't wait!

^^^ That's pretty impressive. I wonder how many thousand times he tried that to get that to work :)

The Capitol Hill Benghazi hearing is getting hot and heavy! Cummings and Gowdy. Shouting! Yikes! Then, they adjourned. Whew!

Went to hairdresser intention having my long hair cut but hairdresser could not bare cut it and got scared so still got long hair but I blond now

Went to hairdresser intention having my long hair cut but hairdresser could not bare cut it and got scared so still got long hair but I blond now

Caz, I don't picture you with long hair. How do you wear it, curled, straight, up in a doo? Any pics of you anywhere?

In a bun annieni sling it into hair tie get one of those huge clips with teeth hold it up.she took 2inches off then kept saying I would regret it if cut so much off but it really annoying me.oh well I blond now.My hair was pure white everyone say I lucky it looked awful white hair as usual look good on man but woman old

Tomorrow I try put pic up me and grandson driving Thomas tank engine you see length

In a bun annieni sling it into hair tie get one of those huge clips with teeth hold it up.she took 2inches off then kept saying I would regret it if cut so much off but it really annoying me.oh well I blond now.My hair was pure white everyone say I lucky it looked awful white hair as usual look good on man but woman old

Oooh, no, I like pure white hair on women as well as men. I do not like the dyed blond on older women. Nicely kept white hair doesn't make one look any older than a dyed job! (I have white hair, I do look old because I am) :giggle:

The Capitol Hill Benghazi hearing is getting hot and heavy! Cummings and Gowdy. Shouting! Yikes! Then, they adjourned. Whew!

I was out the whole day , and missed this , I saw some of the news
So I guess I missed a good show . :giggle:

@ Annie 09z , I would love to have pure white hair , I had ladies clients that had beautiful white hair and they had skin like a baby . I don't think I will b/c my mom didn't get
all white , she get bald . :(

Back