A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

That is the law.the only thing have in my favour sister wants her there demtia but sister using that card for free care and sell house off quick.Ma not expected go beyond Christmas.Sad thing my daughter is the one who thinks world of her If I get what's rightfully mine every penny go to residential home and Downs charity

:(

documentary on Tv about Parkingsons it said the smell in farm and hands on not sure which end but they carting barrows of manure around do something to brain chemicals in it.It certainly appeared to be working
I'm not sure I understand. People with Parkinson's get better by hauling farm manure around in wheelbarrows? Or do you mean they developed Parkinson's from doing that? I tried searching on Google. I'll keep looking.

I'm not sure I understand. People with Parkinson's get better by hauling farm manure around in wheelbarrows? Or do you mean they developed Parkinson's from doing that? I tried searching on Google. I'll keep looking.

I don't understand either but if you can get bbc to bbc2 country file you will see it I only got small part of it.was on yesterday time 7pm if you can't I try get it on bbc play back I not sure if these things can be downloaded and sent you have talk me through it

Reba, get out your wheelbarrow and get some farm manure and see what happens. I apologize for making fun here but I laughed out loud at the visual as Caz reported it. I'm curious too about this!

I have bad habit of not quite getting it over properly,but that did go through my mind vision of all Parkinson's walking around will barrows of manure.I think it in controlled envirment they were all on a farm and I think scientist was there to

I don't understand either but if you can get bbc to bbc2 country file you will see it I only got small part of it.was on yesterday time 7pm if you can't I try get it on bbc play back I not sure if these things can be downloaded and sent you have talk me through it
So far, I found the BBC2 site but the only recent segments they had about Parkinson's Disease didn't mention farm manure. One was about a woman who could smell Parkinson's on a person. The other was about the deep brain surgery that some people get for PD.

She can't do that while her mom's still alive. A will has to be probated before it can be contested.

Usually the only way a will can be successfully contested is if it can be proven that either the person writing it was not of sound mind or not of free will (coerced or threatened).

The only other challenges would be if the will wasn't written and filed according to the jurisdiction of the deceased, or was a fraud, such as a forgery.

I know she has she wait till her mom dies but she still can see lawyer while her mom is alive to tell what she would need to do and if she has a good case.

tumblr_nud4lkIoNV1txoafpo1_500.gif

Finally the deflating team loses!!! LOL Good job Broncos!

Guessing those deflated blue balls cried all the way home after trying to ride those Broncos!

And would you look at that... the Carolina Panthers are....11 and 0

:)

:lol:

Really ??

(I'll be honest. I haven't been paying attention to most other teams than a select few, including my beloved Vikings who are FIRST in our division! :D )

Only a few weeks of regular season left... then the playoffs to the Superbowl 50 which take place near San Francisco I believe.

Back