A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. Feeling better now?

Dang. Feeling better now?

Aside from a headache and the lack of motivation to do anything right now, I'm fine. I'll be more watchful of my fluid intake tomorrow, and I'm thinking about just wearing a sportsbra and a sleeveless t-shirt. However I need to keep my boots and pants because of the roosters. I don't want them clawing up my legs. Normally, I just wear a sportsbra and a fitted t-shirt. If I had something loose fitting that might help. I might also need to invest in some Under Amor shirts.

Aside from a headache and the lack of motivation to do anything right now, I'm fine. I'll be more watchful of my fluid intake tomorrow, and I'm thinking about just wearing a sportsbra and a sleeveless t-shirt. However I need to keep my boots and pants because of the roosters. I don't want them clawing up my legs. Normally, I just wear a sportsbra and a fitted t-shirt. If I had something loose fitting that might help. I might also need to invest in some Under Amor shirts.

Under Armor shirt is a godsend. I wear it when I go on motorcycle trip. For now - why not soak your tshirt/pants? much cooler that way.

Under Armor shirt is a godsend. I wear it when I go on motorcycle trip. For now - why not soak your tshirt/pants? much cooler that way.

I hate the feeling of wet soppy clothes, to me, it seems more miserable especially in this humidity!

I'm telling you, when I get my truck in proper working order, a trip to town for somethings will be much needed. I have a feeling though, by the time it gets fixed it will be time to buy my DD her back to school clothes. However I might be able to catch the Under Armor shirts on sale this time of year as everyone will be trying to get rid of their summer inventory to make room for their fall inventory.

What's weird about this whole thing is back in May we were still having highs only in the 50s. As soon as June rolled around we immediately started seeing record high temps with heat indexes in the 110s. July has thus far been miserable at best. August is usually our worst month for heat here. I'm wondering how many heat-related deaths we will see this year during pre-season football workouts across the state. Last year I think we had three, one of which occurred in a town not far from here. I wouldn't be surprised to see the teams working out at 10 pm and again at 5 am to get out of the heat.

This is stuff is miserable and dangerous. Yesterday I was made more aware of it. I just hope I don't stroke out in the chicken houses where I may or may not be found.

I hate the feeling of wet soppy clothes, to me, it seems more miserable especially in this humidity!

I'm telling you, when I get my truck in proper working order, a trip to town for somethings will be much needed. I have a feeling though, by the time it gets fixed it will be time to buy my DD her back to school clothes. However I might be able to catch the Under Armor shirts on sale this time of year as everyone will be trying to get rid of their summer inventory to make room for their fall inventory.

What's weird about this whole thing is back in May we were still having highs only in the 50s. As soon as June rolled around we immediately started seeing record high temps with heat indexes in the 110s. July has thus far been miserable at best. August is usually our worst month for heat here. I'm wondering how many heat-related deaths we will see this year during pre-season football workouts across the state. Last year I think we had three, one of which occurred in a town not far from here. I wouldn't be surprised to see the teams working out at 10 pm and again at 5 am to get out of the heat.

This is stuff is miserable and dangerous. Yesterday I was made more aware of it. I just hope I don't stroke out in the chicken houses where I may or may not be found.

based on what you said - what you need is to have a sport drink with you, not water. When we go summer hiking for weekend, the weather and humidity were so awful that a plain water doesn't do squat. We dropped in a tablet of salt/sodium just to stay conscious and moving.

If you catch a huge sale on sport drinks - get a bunch! Gatorade powder works too.

DIXUW.jpg

I just realised that I placed an order for 2 same DVDs, and the order cannot be changed. :Oops:

Might have to sell one or save one for a future gift.

I find it a little difficult to get integrated into this community. I try to read it daily. But I just don't know what to post... Other than this fluffy 'no subject' kind of stuff. I guess even online, I don't feel like Im a part of the deaf community.

I find it a little difficult to get integrated into this community. I try to read it daily. But I just don't know what to post... Other than this fluffy 'no subject' kind of stuff. I guess even online, I don't feel like Im a part of the deaf community.
:wave:
I am hoh/deaf and do not (yet) belong to the Deaf community. I can't relate to everything being posted, but I do consider the people here a sub-set of my online friends. And I am learning about the Deaf community at the same time.

You're not alone in that aspect...many of us felt the same way, especially if we were slowly losing our hearing, or lost it all at one time (as I did)....I've traveled in both directions (hearing and deaf)...It was a very hard pill to swallow for me, waking up after surgery and not hearing a sound. And not wanting to accept it, it took me many, many years to do so.

I'm hoping you will take some ASL classes, even find a deaf friend. Even tho' you don't "feel" like you are a part of the deaf community...you are!......

Here's hoping you will try to find some peace and acceptance in ur life's journey....

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Someone wants me to help him siphon almost a full tank of gas from a van he is selling. I told him to forget it, it is almost impossible the old fashioned way with the tube he was planning to use. :roll:

My friends and I played lebsain making out under the waterfall to tormet some Hispanic men who were standing nearby at the waterpark. We laughed and laughed and laughed sooo hard.. Man, when the 4 of us get together, we always start trouble. lol

My friends and I played lebsain making out under the waterfall to tormet some Hispanic men who were standing nearby at the waterpark. We laughed and laughed and laughed sooo hard.. Man, when the 4 of us get together, we always start trouble. lol

20iozl.png

please go on...

I figure out my friends hires development pretty my sites grow community I am team handle!

My tubing broke this morning. I am thankful to the nice hearing aid center near my college that replaced the tubing at no charge. :)

Someone wants me to help him siphon almost a full tank of gas from a van he is selling. I told him to forget it, it is almost impossible the old fashioned way with the tube he was planning to use. :roll:

:giggle:...I've done it before...yuk!...what other way is there to do it?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back