A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today kind of dragged on, got some interesting mail today, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow - my day off. :D

I was serious eye ruin computer! I have harm on my eye reason outside good idea hour limit on my eye! balance!

Weekend is bless so far :)

Last edited:
I am effort to best skills building goal become code complication, tomorrow I will new replace card work out I think so old on stuff something!

Rain & foggy again today....very overcast....watching "Pineapple Express" on TV.....:giggle: :laugh2:

We had a lot of clouds, but no rain. It's just hot and muggy.

who phone me somebody call something I puzzled it I told client I don't know what is happened stupid somebody reason call for puzzled it!

Had a nice day with my family at a nearby beach. I love summers!!

I got invited to go to the lake today with some friends but my truck issues prevented me from going. Otherwise I would have loaded up and went. Ah, maybe in a couple of weeks we will try to go again when it's a bit cooler and my truck is in good working order.

I heard it pretty iphone 5 again I am surprised no way waste of time expensive, they dont' care expensive, lol! sound interesting he personal prefer on option which on depend!

going to Baltimore dphh with TWA this Friday! Can't wait!

Met a 4 y.o deaf boy at work today.

His mum can sign a little, and she told me that he goes to a school for the deaf. I said that's good.

She never heard of the school I went to :shock:

I am throat because reason If supposed happened reason I might to probably got to DQ o or I am consider good fun I think so go exciting :D

am I thinking is it too much for an AD'er to post too many posts in one day that it seems to take over the AD world? :shock:

the heat really got to me today and tmw is supposed to be worse.

Where do I buy a new burner for my stove.

I laid my plastic colander on the burner without thinking...it melted and is now stuck. I will post a picture of it on fb, for those of you who are on my fb list. *sigh*

Where do I buy a new burner for my stove.

I laid my plastic colander on the burner without thinking...it melted and is now stuck. I will post a picture of it on fb, for those of you who are on my fb list. *sigh*
I get mine at home improvement stores. Sears, WalMart, etc may have them.
Be sure to take the "bad" one with you so you get the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back