A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to be around with people who have sense of humor. LOVE THEM. Now, I cannot stand ppl with no or dry sense of humor. I wish I could laugh every single second. It does relieve me. At least I’m funny; I made myself laugh … that when I’m in great mood. It is not good enough thou. I want to laugh every second as I mentioned before. Hmm I must be bored right now. *looking at my clock* 18 more mins for my next meeting.

I love to be around with people who have sense of humor. LOVE THEM. Now, I cannot stand ppl with no or dry sense of humor. I wish I could laugh every single second. It does relieve me. At least I’m funny; I made myself laugh … that when I’m in great mood. It is not good enough thou. I want to laugh every second as I mentioned before. Hmm I must be bored right now. *looking at my clock* 18 more mins for my next meeting.

laugh during the meeting.

Where is that post about the "menses" anyways? Hmmm...

(That will teach Jiro not to mess with me and ramble way about brownies, hmph!)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Its a bad habit along w/texting, driving stick shift car, eating, AD and more texting. I am talented!

Whooo, woman. It's hot - multitasking skills. I wish I know how to drive stick shift car, So I can be super hot too :D

Where is that post about the "menses" anyways? Hmmm...

(That will teach Jiro not to mess with me and ramble way about brownies, hmph!)

I'm one finger away from :locked: this thread down

I used to be hot :giggle: My camaro was stick and I used to love multi-tasking. Not texting though, I'm not that talented. I got rid of stick because of traffic.:mad:

I didn't see this article. sorry to hear. I know the feeling about frigid water. I fell off jetski in Vegas and yea that was pretty damn cold. My whole body had a spasm for a moment.

Thx.....yeah this is an updated article from the one I posted before. My friend was very torn up about it. She and this lady were more than "roommates"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back