A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Ew, does anyone know how I can get rid of the BB gibberish when I post? (I am on lappie now)

nope. Alex has not removed that feature yet. I have already PMed him to do that. He'll consider it lol

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

A CHP observing you driving, texting, head banging, and NOW testing your pc functions. Time to consider a little peep show of your cleavage! :naughty:

Last edited:
I do.....but it's gonna cost ya :naughty:

Are you being serious? An inquiring (and caffeine-buzzed) mind wants to know!

And guys, I was temporarily buzzed and accidentally slipped with an OOPS picture.. lets leave it in the past and discuss hairy man boobs like the good ol' days :wave:

Are you being serious? An inquiring (and caffeine-buzzed) mind wants to know!

And guys, I was temporarily buzzed and accidentally slipped with an OOPS picture.. lets leave it in the past and discuss hairy man boobs like the good ol' days :wave:

:shrug: ok

Can I buy you a drink? :naughty:

Ok that was the last one....:shrug:

nope. Alex has not removed that feature yet. I have already PMed him to do that. He'll consider it lol

Nah, leave him alone. He has hand full maintaining all stuffs. :cool2: no big deal about the gibberish stuff.

Speaking of hairy man boobs PFH hasn't been around much lately. :lol:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Sharky99 said:
One has to wonder indeed if Oceanblue7 is really angelic? LOL oh boy...

You know me so well *innocent face*

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Driving , texting in AD *whistles*

what's going on, ya'all?

and no do not txt and drive, Oceanblue :nono:

Its a bad habit along w/texting, driving stick shift car, eating, AD and more texting. I am talented!

Its a bad habit along w/texting, driving stick shift car, eating, AD and more texting. I am talented!

:bowdown:

But in all seriousness, a lady from my place of residence (couple years ago) was burned alive in her car because the driver behind her car was texting. We'd better be extra careful hm?

:bowdown:

But in all seriousness, a lady from my place of residence (couple years ago) was burned alive in her car because the driver behind her car was texting. We'd better be extra careful hm?

damn... on that side note.. sounds like she drove a defective Ford car. Handful of police officers have complained about this couple years ago.

Pinto Curse all over again? :Ohno:

damn... on that side note.. sounds like she drove a defective Ford car. Handful of police officers have complained about this couple years ago.

Pinto Curse all over again? :Ohno:

Ford schford, all cars are a heap of metal to me. Make it pretty and I'm good to go :wave:

I found an article about the whole fiasco, it's very tragic... but I didn't see anything about defective cars though :hmm:

Text-Messaging Manslaughter

You left out puting on make up

I shave when I drive....which is pretty talented since I don't use an electric razor. I have to take turns slowly so I don't spill the bowl of water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back