A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread will stay open now! :cool2:

:ty::lol:You can blame Doug for snooping on mine and quirkylibra's conversation:P

Holy Moly!!! As much as I hate to see a dentist!! I would love to see one now!!! Arrgh!

I usually write very good papers fast, but this one is killing me! He contradicts himself in his instructions and he is strict, so I am trying my best to get an A. It's a rare occurrence that I don't get an A on a paper. Tests...not so good :lol:

But, have you ever had your professor call you highly intelligent based on the information provided in your work as well as how you presented your theory? I got an A plus a compliment. The other students were just giving me nasty looks like "You fucking bitch, you must be sleeping your way to the top." LOL. I'm like "No, I just have this ability to pull a good paper from my ass and have it completed and finalized in about 4 hours." Plus all sources are reliable and correctly cited, even non-Internet sources. In college, you'll learn that the Harbrace is going to be your best friend, especially if you are an English/Literature major.

But, have you ever had your professor call you highly intelligent based on the information provided in your work as well as how you presented your theory? I got an A plus a compliment. The other students were just giving me nasty looks like "You fucking bitch, you must be sleeping your way to the top." LOL. I'm like "No, I just have this ability to pull a good paper from my ass and have it completed and finalized in about 4 hours." Plus all sources are reliable and correctly cited, even non-Internet sources. In college, you'll learn that the Harbrace is going to be your best friend, especially if you are an English/Literature major.

now put on your :cool2: and walk out with "fuck yea" attitude

I just saw Jiro shirtless pic near the pool in the closed tattoo thread:naughty::giggle::P

Well, looks like Im outta here for a few days. Going down south for some warmth and golfing. TTYL

Pondering why some gophers tend to phart up some rotten tomatoes which are falling out of the sky and raining cold crap on us all eh? LOL (I know this sounds so wacko but that's how I think a bit.. hehehe, gotta get some massive laffs or heat, whichever come first!!)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Sharky99 said:
Pondering why some gophers tend to phart up some rotten tomatoes which are falling out of the sky and raining cold crap on us all eh? LOL (I know this sounds so wacko but that's how I think a bit.. hehehe, gotta get some massive laffs or heat, whichever come first!!)

*looking angelic*

One has to wonder indeed if Oceanblue7 is really angelic? LOL oh boy...

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

You know you are driving in a bad neighborhood when you are "slightly" speeding, texting, and moving to the music before realizing a chp officer is driving along you but he merely smiles O_O

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

You know you are driving in a bad neighborhood when you are "slightly" speeding, texting, and moving to the music before realizing a chp officer is driving along you but he merely smiles O_O

did you check your blouse? :shock:

Edit: Ew, does anyone know how I can get rid of the BB gibberish when I post? (I am on lappie now)

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry: BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

Testing (taps microphone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back