A Question For Homosexuals

No, I'm not. It was posted for me to go commit an illegal criminal act and then jillo, among others, tried to deflect the issue, illegal act, by setting it was legal in Vegas. When I pointed it out with payoff that this gang was wrong, they tried to deflect this issue, illegal act, to legal in Nevada.
Yes, you are right that jillo does not keep a notebook of who lives where but do to the fact I've mention, proudly, that I live in Houston and have made it known which newspaper I read, the Houston Chronicle, so anyone, yourself included knows where I live. And all, yourself included, know AD has a "joke" section, posting here is not for jokes. Nevertheless, jillo's gang tried to deflect it as a joke, a failed effort. BTW....did you sign up to join jillo's gang?

Objection.gif

This. This post is an example of a deflection. My post was the exact opposite of a deflection, whereby I responded to each point you've brought up, explained why you were wrong, and then asked for a retraction on your behalf.

You didn't address any of the points that I brought up, you ignored every explanation I gave for why you were wrong, and then mentioned an issue which was already addressed as if it answered all of my question. You are deflecting, and doing so because you have been wrong the entire time.

Give one specific example of a question you've asked in this thread that was not answered. If you do this, and I can then quote someone else from the thread who did answer your question, will you concede that you're a liar and full of shit?

Which means that in those areas, prostitution is legal. Which is what you've argued is false. Therefore, you are wrong. End of story.

Why would anyone concede anything to you? All you've proven is that you're incapable of rational thought.

Fair enough, I can't (quickly) find an explicit question followed by a question mark that doesn't have some kind of response from you, though I don't buy that the response is always an "answer".

But since you're on the record, please answer the following questions. Ideally, also ensure that your answers do not contain blatant self-contradictions.

1) What do you think the word "prostitution" means?
2) If a certain country or part of a country has specifically said "prostitution is legal here", does that make prostitution legal, or illegal?
3) If someone you don't know in passing says "You should hit the next person you see in the face" and then you do that, are you responsible for your actions, is the stranger who told you to do it responsible for your actions, or both?

Yes there is. Your prize is a world filled with one less hateful person.

That would definately be a prize worth winning.

#1(since you ask MY daffynition) Sex with a common whore.

#2 Legal, and you do know the since now........be a man..stand up and admit it.

#3 Both, in court it is called "accessory before the fact"

Jillo is well aware that I live in Houston (last I check Nevada is 12 hour drive) and, therefore, knows it is illegal to pay for sex here. If anyone wants to deflect this fact, then how come jillo know it is legal in Nevada! Knowledge runs both ways. Jillo also knows, I've seen it posted there, that AD has a "joke"section. Since her post was done here and not there, what jillo meant was not a joke but encouragement.....encouragement to commit an knowingly illegal act. Jillo and SUPER MODS and most ADers know minors are reading here. Those same minors are seeing adults guilty of cyper-bullying right here. SUPER MODS need to clean this up quickly.

What is a "common" whore? And in that same vein, what is an "uncommon" whore?

Frankly, I had no idea where you lived, nor did I care.

How do I know it is legal in Nevada. I take the time to educate myself and inform myself.

Get off your holier than thou throne. You are not concerned about minors in this forum. You are simply deflecting.

StSapphire, and AlleyCat also, don't think I'm not aware you are doing jillo's dirty work for her. I'm not stupid. All I'm asking for is fairness from the MODS. THEY kill posts without respect of other posts saying the same thing as the first, justa different poster. I'm not shame to admit that CanddBrownEyes PMed me after killing a post and I totally agree with her reason. I re-posted with re-wording. However for her to allow a post that under her "standards" killed mine to stay up requires an explanation, which as of today I've not received. AD would be crazy to allow different standards for different posters.

No, I'm not. It was posted for me to go commit an illegal criminal act and then jillo, among others, tried to deflect the issue, illegal act, by setting it was legal in Vegas. When I pointed it out with payoff that this gang was wrong, they tried to deflect this issue, illegal act, to legal in Nevada.
Yes, you are right that jillo does not keep a notebook of who lives where but do to the fact I've mention, proudly, that I live in Houston and have made it known which newspaper I read, the Houston Chronicle, so anyone, yourself included knows where I live. And all, yourself included, know AD has a "joke" section, posting here is not for jokes. Nevertheless, jillo's gang tried to deflect it as a joke, a failed effort. BTW....did you sign up to join jillo's gang?

I didn't deflect anything. I fully acknowledged what I said, and still think it was apt advise for you.

I don't have a gang. I have friends of like mind. :cool2:

StSapphire, and AlleyCat also, don't think I'm not aware you are doing jillo's dirty work for her. I'm not stupid. All I'm asking for is fairness from the MODS. THEY kill posts without respect of other posts saying the same thing as the first, justa different poster. I'm not shame to admit that CanddBrownEyes PMed me after killing a post and I totally agree with her reason. I re-posted with re-wording. However for her to allow a post that under her "standards" killed mine to stay up requires an explanation, which as of today I've not received. AD would be crazy to allow different standards for different posters.

The MODS are fair. What you are asking for is favoratism. Take up for me (whine,whine) because I can't defend myself (whine, whine).

You very willing came into this thread and engaged in discussion. It it is too much for you, then it is your responsibility to remove yourself from this discussion.

Objection.gif

This. This post is an example of a deflection. My post was the exact opposite of a deflection, whereby I responded to each point you've brought up, explained why you were wrong, and then asked for a retraction on your behalf.

You didn't address any of the points that I brought up, you ignored every explanation I gave for why you were wrong, and then mentioned an issue which was already addressed as if it answered all of my question. You are deflecting, and doing so because you have been wrong the entire time.

This post was a respond to AlleyCats's

I didn't deflect anything. I fully acknowledged what I said, and still think it was apt advise for you.

I don't have a gang. I have friends of like mind. :cool2:

ABOUT TIME!! Who knew it would take this long for you to admit you encouraged a illegal criminal act.

Rolling7, you don't get to single me out for "taking up Jillio's dirty work". You want to insult Jillio, you do it yourself. I have a mind, and a fair mind at that, that I can have an opinion on your posts.

They have the common sense to be nice to snipers. :)

ABOUT TIME!! Who knew it would take this long for you to admit you encouraged a illegal criminal act.

Where exactly did I recommend that you commit an illegal act? I told you to go get laid, and reckoned that, given your objectionable personality, you would no doubt have to pay for it. There are legal ways to pay for sex.:cool2:

BTW, there have been questions posed in the most recent posts that you are not answering. Yet, you claim to answer all questions put to you. Hmmm.....deflecting?

Concede to what? That you don't know the meaning of the words you are using or how to apply them? Yes, I concede to that.

What am I trying to win? Is there a prize out there for turning a homophobe into a tolerant and understanding person?

Hmmmm............no

When you answer your own questions, I don't have to answer them.
So NO I'm not deflecting...........but you are.

Hmmmm............no

When you answer your own questions, I don't have to answer them.
So NO I'm not deflecting...........but you are.

Let me copy and paste the questions you are refusing to answer:

How do you know that they don't look at you as a homophobe?

Do you say the same things regarding homosexuals to them as you do on this forum?

Yes, that is what I meant. Please, please go out and have sex soon. You will no doubt have to pay for it, but it will be money well spent. Do wonders for your thinking and your attitude.

Oh, and use a condom. Be responsible.

See the words....please, please? To many it can mean...now, now.
Especially when they are followed with....soon!

So it has been established clearly that jillo knows I live in Houston and jillo is impairing me to "soon", pretty please, go have sex, wear a condom and pay for the sex.
In Houston's newspaper they report places where this takes place and the cops try to put a stop to this illegal activity. So, it can be said that what jillo is encouraging is possible in Houston but still nevertheless illegal.

Time for ALL ADers to be responsible and take a stand. Let the SUPER MODS. Know of YOUR respond to this question:

"Should AD allow itself to be used my one member to encourage another member to vomit an illegal criminal act?"

Get busy going to the SUPER MODS. , I'm still waiting a reply.

Last edited:

"Soon" is a very indefinate period of time. Only you interpret it as being encouraged to commit an illegal act. My recommendation stands.
So it has been established clearly that jillo knows I live in Houston and jillo is impairing me to "soon", pretty please, go have sex, wear a condom and pay for the sex.

The only place that has been established is in your own mind. I have already stated that I had no idea where you were located, nor did I care. You are the one that revealed your location in a recent post that I just read today. And, quite frankly, I still don't care.
In Houston's newspaper they report places where this takes place and the cops try to put a stop to this illegal activity. So, it can be said that what jillo is encouraging is possible in Houston but still nevertheless illegal.

And? It is not illegal in a specific area of this country. Get out of your box and travel.

Time for ALL ADers to be responsible and take a stand. Let the SUPER MODS. Know of YOUR respond to this question:

"Should AD allow itself tooooooooo be used my one member to encourage another member to vomit an illegal criminal act?"

You have your reply. They, quite simply, do not see your ranting as worthy of response. Get over yourself.:laugh2:

So you've twisted her words. Not a good start. And still doesn't mean "do it where it's illegal".

Nope, it hasn't, and even still, "soon" can mean "in the next few days". Why, with these magic metal flying contraptions, you can be anywhere in the world within days! And you're also twisting her words more, since she still didn't ever recommend paying for sex, she simply said that she thought you would need to.

Funny, I didn't know jillio read Houston's newspaper. Or cared anything about it. And it can be said, yes. It's just incorrect. Just like it can be said that you rape puppies and then kick them in the face on a daily basis. Just because I can say it (which I can, because I just did!) doesn't mean it's correct.

"Should AD allow itself tooooooooo be used my one member to encourage another member to vomit an illegal criminal act?"

:puke: There, I vomited. Now what? Oh, criminal thingies. You've failed to meet the criteria for proving that anyone was encouraged to commit a crime, as put forth in my long post above. So it doesn't matter either way.

You'll be waiting for a while, crackpot.

wow... this thread is still rolling? (no pun intended :giggle:)

Back