A Question For Homosexuals

I already know what it means. You are the one that appears to be very confused, as you continually misuse the term.

Random House---Word Menu

Deflect: turn from true course or straight line

This is what you are famous for. Instead of answering questions put to you by ADers (i.e. Reba and myself), you go off course to avoid answering them.The Houston Chronical's headline use of the word and my use also are correct. You just don't want them to be because of your huge ego.

Not an opinion. A fact. Paid for sex is prostitution. Whether it is regulated as a business or comes off the street corner. Paid for sex is prostitution.

What authority are you talking about?

When the legislative branch of Nevada passed a bill to legalize brothels, the bill was contested in the Nevada Court. The Court sequential ruled in favor of the legislative. The United States Supreme Court sequential rule for state rights.

There is your authority.

I answer questions put to me. Go find one post where I ignored the question and/or did not answer it. I fight but I fight FAIR.

Random House---Word Menu

This is what you are famous for. Instead of answering questions put to you by ADers (i.e. Reba and myself), you go off course to avoid answering them.The Houston Chronical's headline use of the word and my use also are correct. You just don't want them to be because of your huge ego.

Again with the dictionary definitions. That does not tell me that you know what it means and how to apply it. But the very fact that you refuse to define in your own words what "deflect"means tells me that, obviously, you don't know.

Do you concede now? You can not win, only deflect to try to avoid defeat.

Concede to what? That you don't know the meaning of the words you are using or how to apply them? Yes, I concede to that.

What am I trying to win? Is there a prize out there for turning a homophobe into a tolerant and understanding person?

When the legislative branch of Nevada passed a bill to legalize brothels, the bill was contested in the Nevada Court. The Court sequential ruled in favor of the legislative. The United States Supreme Court sequential rule for state rights.

There is your authority.

Yep, State rights. Nevada has the right to have legalized brothels, which are houses of prostitution. That is further broken down by locality.

So you have just proven yourself wrong, once again.

I answer questions put to me. Go find one post where I ignored the question and/or did not answer it. I fight but I fight FAIR.

No you don't. You were questioned regarding your definition of "deflection". Yet you have continued to deflect from answering that question by posting dictionary definitions that do not answer the question posed. Do you know the meaning of "deflection.":laugh2:

You don't appear to understand that simply stringing words together does not an answer make.:giggle:

Concede to what? That you don't know the meaning of the words you are using or how to apply them? Yes, I concede to that.

What am I trying to win? Is there a prize out there for turning a homophobe into a tolerant and understanding person?

Friday night I was with six gay/les at a social and they don't look at me as a homophobe and none of my post here would give any open minded person that impression.
Once again you make a statement that is totally false and remember a while back you posted an outright lie about me and also tried to get me in trouble with the law by encouraging me to commit a crime. You are truly a total disservice to AD.

Friday night I was with six gay/les at a social and they don't look at me as a homophobe and none of my post here would give any open minded person that impression.
Once again you make a statement that is totally false and remember a while back you posted an outright lie about me and also tried to get me in trouble with the law by encouraging me to commit a crime. You are truly a total disservice to AD.

How do you know that they don't look at you as a homophobe?

Do you say the same things regarding homosexuals to them as you do on this forum?

I can't get you into trouble. You seem to think I have some sort of superhero powers. You are the only person that can get you intro trouble, as you have shown in this thread countless times.

You fight fair? Better rethink that one. LOL. Ad hominems are not fair. They are cheap shots from a person who has run out of intelligent ways to support what they are sayiing.

Random House---Word Menu

Give one specific example of a question you've asked in this thread that was not answered. If you do this, and I can then quote someone else from the thread who did answer your question, will you concede that you're a liar and full of shit?

There is your authority.

Which means that in those areas, prostitution is legal. Which is what you've argued is false. Therefore, you are wrong. End of story.

Do you concede now? You can not win, only deflect to try to avoid defeat.

Why would anyone concede anything to you? All you've proven is that you're incapable of rational thought.

Fair enough, I can't (quickly) find an explicit question followed by a question mark that doesn't have some kind of response from you, though I don't buy that the response is always an "answer".

But since you're on the record, please answer the following questions. Ideally, also ensure that your answers do not contain blatant self-contradictions.

1) What do you think the word "prostitution" means?
2) If a certain country or part of a country has specifically said "prostitution is legal here", does that make prostitution legal, or illegal?
3) If someone you don't know in passing says "You should hit the next person you see in the face" and then you do that, are you responsible for your actions, is the stranger who told you to do it responsible for your actions, or both?

Yes there is. Your prize is a world filled with one less hateful person.

Who is calling who names? Go look in the mirror.

Ad hominem attacks can be more than simply calling people names. And you're both doing it (hell, I am too because I get frustrated sometimes, though I try to back up my attacks with explanations of them), which means nobody's really in the right, so complaining about it is useless.

#1(since you ask MY daffynition) Sex with a common whore.

#2 Legal, and you do know the since now........be a man..stand up and admit it.

#3 Both, in court it is called "accessory before the fact"

Jillo is well aware that I live in Houston (last I check Nevada is 12 hour drive) and, therefore, knows it is illegal to pay for sex here. If anyone wants to deflect this fact, then how come jillo know it is legal in Nevada! Knowledge runs both ways. Jillo also knows, I've seen it posted there, that AD has a "joke"section. Since her post was done here and not there, what jillo meant was not a joke but encouragement.....encouragement to commit an knowingly illegal act. Jillo and SUPER MODS and most ADers know minors are reading here. Those same minors are seeing adults guilty of cyper-bullying right here. SUPER MODS need to clean this up quickly.

It doesn't matter if it's illegal in Houston, it's not the point. Besides, I doubt Jillio keeps a notebook of who lives where. The point is that it is legal in Nevada. "How come Jillio knows it is legal in Nevada!" as you said? Because many people know. Why can't she know? You are using the term "deflect" incorrectly.

#1(since you ask MY daffynition) Sex with a common whore.

Thanks. You're wrong. (And flagrantly misogynistic, but that's an entirely different topic.)

#2 Legal, and you do know the since now........be a man..stand up and admit it.

Uh... I don't understand what the second half of your response means. Please clarify if you want me to "admit" to something. (And more of the misogynistic language!)

#3 Both, in court it is called "accessory before the fact"

Jillo is well aware that I live in Houston (last I check Nevada is 12 hour drive) and, therefore, knows it is illegal to pay for sex here. If anyone wants to deflect this fact, then how come jillo know it is legal in Nevada! Knowledge runs both ways. Jillo also knows, I've seen it posted there, that AD has a "joke"section. Since her post was done here and not there, what jillo meant was not a joke but encouragement.....encouragement to commit an knowingly illegal act. Jillo and SUPER MODS and most ADers know minors are reading here. Those same minors are seeing adults guilty of cyper-bullying right here. SUPER MODS need to clean this up quickly.

Thanks for answering. And again, nope, you're not only wrong, but flagrantly wrong. I will explain why, and unless you take issue with any specific thing I mention (with reasons supporting it) then I expect you will retract all further statements and apologize for your accusatory statements. In your own words, "be a man about it and admit you're wrong".

First: Someone making an offhanded remark which you then interpret in a specific manner and then act upon does not make then an accessory. That isn't how the law in the US works.

To be convicted of an accessory charge, the accused must generally be proved to have had actual knowledge that a crime was going to be, or had been, committed. Furthermore, there must be proof that the accessory knew that his or her action, or inaction, was helping the criminals commit the crime, or evade detection, or escape.

If you're unable to prove that jillio, in making that remark, actually thought that you would pick up a prostitute, and would do so specifically in a jurisdiction where that action would be illegal (as you've already admitted that there are obviously parts of this country and numerous other countries in the world where doing so is perfectly legal), then she cannot be guilty of any crime.

Second: You can't be an accessory to a crime which didn't take place. So unless you're admitting to illegally engaging in prostitution, then she's also done nothing either illegal or even wrong.

Third: As has been pointed out numerous times, jillio didn't say "pay for sex where you are currently sitting" or make any statements implying that you should engage in illegal prostitution. It is not illegal for you to travel to another state or another country where prostitution is legal, specifically for the purposes of engaging in prostitution. Therefore, even if you did commit a crime and you were somehow able to prove that she was actually trying to convince you to do so, it would still exclusively be your own fault (and none of hers) for breaking the law by being lazy and unwilling to travel in order to engage in prostitution.

Fourth: Really? The fact that there's a joke section on the forums means that jokes cannot be posted anywhere else in the forums whatsoever? I encouraged you to buy some marijuana in this same thread (which is not in the joke section), which is illegal everywhere in the US except for some parts of California (to the best of my knowledge) and even there, you need a medical reason for buying it. Did you think I was being serious when I made that statement? Did you think that was encouragement to commit an illegal act? If you did, then your judgement is considered invalid, since the post was quite obvious to damn near anyone that the "advice" was facetious and not serious. If you didn't, then you're trying to apply different standards upon a facetious statement made by jillio and a facetious statement made by me, which renders your point invalid.

Fifth: It's the internet, and the presence (or lack of a presence) of minors doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure most people would consider it impolite at best, or flagrantly wrong at worst to curse in the presence of a minor. That doesn't mean that anything containing obscenities needs to be removed. If it did, this post would need to be removed simply because I'm including the Seven Dirty Words: Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, Tits.

In conclusion: You're entirely wrong, and I request that you formally admit you were wrong and cease all further lies, slander and false accusations against members of this forum.

Thanks. :)

No, I'm not. It was posted for me to go commit an illegal criminal act and then jillo, among others, tried to deflect the issue, illegal act, by setting it was legal in Vegas. When I pointed it out with payoff that this gang was wrong, they tried to deflect this issue, illegal act, to legal in Nevada.
Yes, you are right that jillo does not keep a notebook of who lives where but do to the fact I've mention, proudly, that I live in Houston and have made it known which newspaper I read, the Houston Chronicle, so anyone, yourself included knows where I live. And all, yourself included, know AD has a "joke" section, posting here is not for jokes. Nevertheless, jillo's gang tried to deflect it as a joke, a failed effort. BTW....did you sign up to join jillo's gang?

Thanks. You're wrong. (And flagrantly misogynistic, but that's an entirely different topic.)

Uh... I don't understand what the second half of your response means. Please clarify if you want me to "admit" to something. (And more of the misogynistic language!)

Thanks for answering. And again, nope, you're not only wrong, but flagrantly wrong. I will explain why, and unless you take issue with any specific thing I mention (with reasons supporting it) then I expect you will retract all further statements and apologize for your accusatory statements. In your own words, "be a man about it and admit you're wrong".

First: Someone making an offhanded remark which you then interpret in a specific manner and then act upon does not make then an accessory. That isn't how the law in the US works.

To be convicted of an accessory charge, the accused must generally be proved to have had actual knowledge that a crime was going to be, or had been, committed. Furthermore, there must be proof that the accessory knew that his or her action, or inaction, was helping the criminals commit the crime, or evade detection, or escape.

If you're unable to prove that jillio, in making that remark, actually thought that you would pick up a prostitute, and would do so specifically in a jurisdiction where that action would be illegal (as you've already admitted that there are obviously parts of this country and numerous other countries in the world where doing so is perfectly legal), then she cannot be guilty of any crime.

Second: You can't be an accessory to a crime which didn't take place. So unless you're admitting to illegally engaging in prostitution, then she's also done nothing either illegal or even wrong.

Third: As has been pointed out numerous times, jillio didn't say "pay for sex where you are currently sitting" or make any statements implying that you should engage in illegal prostitution. It is not illegal for you to travel to another state or another country where prostitution is legal, specifically for the purposes of engaging in prostitution. Therefore, even if you did commit a crime and you were somehow able to prove that she was actually trying to convince you to do so, it would still exclusively be your own fault (and none of hers) for breaking the law by being lazy and unwilling to travel in order to engage in prostitution.

Fourth: Really? The fact that there's a joke section on the forums means that jokes cannot be posted anywhere else in the forums whatsoever? I encouraged you to buy some marijuana in this same thread (which is not in the joke section), which is illegal everywhere in the US except for some parts of California (to the best of my knowledge) and even there, you need a medical reason for buying it. Did you think I was being serious when I made that statement? Did you think that was encouragement to commit an illegal act? If you did, then your judgement is considered invalid, since the post was quite obvious to damn near anyone that the "advice" was facetious and not serious. If you didn't, then you're trying to apply different standards upon a facetious statement made by jillio and a facetious statement made by me, which renders your point invalid.

Fifth: It's the internet, and the presence (or lack of a presence) of minors doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure most people would consider it impolite at best, or flagrantly wrong at worst to curse in the presence of a minor. That doesn't mean that anything containing obscenities needs to be removed. If it did, this post would need to be removed simply because I'm including the Seven Dirty Words: Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, Tits.

In conclusion: You're entirely wrong, and I request that you formally admit you were wrong and cease all further lies, slander and false accusations against members of this forum.

Thanks. :)

Hear, hear.

The only reason I say that is because I was afraid someone would say "Here, here," which is wrong, just wrong! :lol:

Back