A positive thread about absolutely nothing

I had dinner with my Uncle this past Wednesday night, and he met my son for the first time. He also invited my family to stay with him in the near future. His house is right on Tampa Bay, you go out the back door, and there is a 24 foot yacht parked back there in the bay.

I traveled 21 miles on the Etowah today .. that is 37 down 127 miles left to go.

I am doing Zumba meets hip hop with Shane Sparks! Excited!
2df3190fe9d9601f37b8944e0bc0c42f.jpg

Congrats to everyone for their new family additions and accomplishments. Baltimore O's sweeped the Tigers out of the postseason!

I know that if I list 5 bikes on Craigslist each day, I'll be able to satisfy my goal of clearing up the yard.

It was a last minute, We got gethering with our friends and kids. We all went to the farms for picking pumpkins. we were supposed to have apple picking but they said, not on their schedule. I dont know why and I was disappointed. BUT we all had awesome time, and interesting how kids get wild when they are together. We had fun.

My two kids are in the middle, boy in a neon shirt with covered blue jacket and girl in all black jacket.

Attachments

• akids10514.jpg
    akids10514.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 16
It was a last minute, We got gethering with our friends and kids. We all went to the farms for picking pumpkins. we were supposed to have apple picking but they said, not on their schedule. I dont know why and I was disappointed. BUT we all had awesome time, and interesting how kids get wild when they are together. We had fun.

My two kids are in the middle, boy in a neon shirt with covered blue jacket and girl in all black jacket.

They look really happy. Looks like a fun day!

They look really happy. Looks like a fun day!

Thank you. They sure did have fun. My girl was goofing around with her video on her phone. I asked her to give me some and posted it on my FB.. It isnt that clear but you can tell what they were doing. it was FUNNY.

Cute pic . I want to visit a pumpkin patch with my doggie not sure if allowed . It's outdoor event type of pumpkin patch.

I need to take my son to a pumpkin farm just like u did Frisky. We have been so focused on the patio and porch projects that our weekends haven't been spent doing fun stuff. Soon we are finished with the front porch. Sooooooooon! Left is to put the upstairs shutters back on and paint the door dark burnt orange. Then we are done. Backyard patio is all done and I have been using it in the last two Saturdays for a fire with my friends.

Attachments

• fire.jpg
    fire.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 15
I need to take my son to a pumpkin farm just like u did Frisky. We have been so focused on the patio and porch projects that our weekends haven't been spent doing fun stuff. Soon we are finished with the front porch. Sooooooooon! Left is to put the upstairs shutters back on and paint the door dark burnt orange. Then we are done. Backyard patio is all done and I have been using it in the last two Saturdays for a fire with my friends.

deleted

Last edited:

I know I was so BUSY with family at home too. My girlfriends' daughter who is 5 years old. She begged her to take her over there. So she asked me if we wnat to come. My kids are UP to it because of her kids are going. If she never asked me, then i dont know if we will ever go there. LOL. Guess Last minute can be fun.. you know.. It's a good idea to go there for a few hours on sunday if you want to.

Back