A positive thread about absolutely nothing

Steinhauer

Reaction score
Just post something positive and wonderful and happy that has happened to you recently. No negative comments please.

I will go first.

My wife is pregnant!!!! Little TJ will have a baby sister or baby brother in 8 months .. (she is 1 month pregnant).

My younger daughter will have another baby at the end of October, beginning of November.

Out tribe increases!

Just post something positive and wonderful and happy that has happened to you recently. No negative comments please.

I will go first.

My wife is pregnant!!!! Little TJ will have a baby sister or baby brother in 8 months .. (she is 1 month pregnant).

Why do you put the comment as absolutely nothing?

This is wonderful news that your wife is pregnant and it is not nothing at all. She is special to you and she just got pregnant. You, both, are very happy to become parents for the new baby to come.

Congratulation!!!! I am happy for you. :cheers: :D

My younger daughter will have another baby at the end of October, beginning of November.

Out tribe increases!

Congratulation, Bottesini, that you are becoming a grandmother again. Another baby coming soon in about a month or two.

Let us know about your update. :cool2:

Why do you put the comment as absolutely nothing?

This is wonderful news that your wife is pregnant and it is not nothing at all. She is special to you and she just got pregnant. You, both, are very happy to become parents for the new baby to come.

Congratulation!!!! I am happy for you. :cheers: :D

What I meant was, there does not need to be a reason, in this thread, to post something positive.

You can post anything random but it has to be positive.

Thank you for the Congrats :)

Out tribe increases!

Maybe a boy this time? Lot's of girls right?

Congrats...I can't wait to become a grandma. My kids have different plans though.

Congrats on the babies.

Keeping with the baby theme, my 2nd grandchild is due in March. :)

3 weeks from Sunday I will be starting my 2 week train adventure & during that adventure I'll get to see my grandson.

Oh, and his mom & dad. :giggle:

congrats everyone. ha

I got a homemade pickles from my co worker. YAY! I didnt expect to get it this AM. She just warned me that its the last ones. She ll switch to making apple jelly this weekend. YAY LOL

I'm happy today is Friday and my work week is over! On another note, the hardwood flooring in my new house was laid down yesterday and looks fabulous!

I'm happy today is Friday and my work week is over! On another note, the hardwood flooring in my new house was laid down yesterday and looks fabulous!

Did the floor have a cigarette after it got laid LOL :laugh2:

Sounds like the house is coming along nicely :)

If I have a daughter I have always liked the name "Ayita". My wife won't let me pick the names though (only the last name .. lol).

Ayita is a Native American name and it means "the first to dance". Knowing my wife though, she will probably settle on Elizabeth, Jane, Anne, or something like that.

If I have a daughter I have always liked the name "Ayita". My wife won't let me pick the names though (only the last name .. lol).

Ayita is a Native American name and it means "the first to dance". Knowing my wife though, she will probably settle on Elizabeth, Jane, Anne, or something like that.

Compromise and use the name you like as the middle name.

This is a little secret us wives do. We pretend that we like the name you picked out even though we hate it. When we are dilated to 7-8cm screaming in pain, we say "I don't like that name" sob sob sob Works every time. :giggle:

I was told mine was a compromise. Dad wanted to name me after my mother and she said that would be too many with that name. What they came up with was using it but then calling me by my middle name.

I like what I got; but struggled with getting teachers particularly to use my middle name all through school as forums always seemed to have both names. Even when there was a place to mark what to use it wasn't always picked up on from the beginning and they had to be told.

How do you prounounce Ayita?

Add to edit: Does it sound like Eye It Uah ?

How do you prounounce Ayita?

Add to edit: Does it sound like Eye It Uah ?

My daughter was sweet and gave her baby a name I would be able pronounce easily . My daughter was washing a dog show and liked the name of one of the dog. I hope my granddaughter does not ask who she was named after. :giggle:

Back