A hate crime....

If you say that, then he f'ed up. Remember I'm from Mobile and U. of Ala. is not over 70% Not even close

so sue me for emotional distress and economic damage I've caused due to my incorrect statement.

:hmm: I believe I too, am entitled to my opinions. :wave:

Who said you weren't? In fact, the post you quoted says that very thing. It simply points out that your perception doesn't necessarily match with everyone's perception.

Among other things. Several different ones that could be used. Haldol generally for an out of control psychotic.

Perfect.

Orderlies! 250cc of Haldol STAT!

Will never understand why anyone without phd think good idea debate someone with phd.
A PhD doesn't make anyone an expert in every topic, and it definitely doesn't make one right about every topic. As Americans, we have the right and obligation to speak up when we disagree. We should do so in a civil manner, and not make our arguments personal attacks. It doesn't require a PhD to do that.

It was your post, so I was hoping you could clarify it for me.

I can't tell you what you were trying to say.

If you don't want to make it clear so that we can discuss it, well, that's your perogative.

i would like to hear exactly why in your own words, exactly how you think hate crime laws work, why you oppose them and give support for your argument. You've been demanding everyone else to provide facts to support their argument. How about you do the same?

How about you tell me how it works in the court system?

I've explained multiple times to you on this thread how hate crime laws work in theory and it's like it's gone completely over your head. You would ask questions like "oh, if a marginalized victim was not a target of hate crime, do they deserve less justice?"

It's not about less justice, it's about taking into consideration whether the crime was motivated by bigotry.

Have you ever been a subject of bigotry? Have you ever had violence committed against you because you're a white Christian woman?

So, i would like to hear exactly why in your own words, exactly how you think hate crime laws work and give support for your argument. You've been demanding everyone else to provide facts to support their argument. How about you do the same?

hmm... I traced back and I think you confused Reba with kokonut

so sue me for emotional distress and economic damage I've caused due to my incorrect statement.

(pat on the back.....hug)
Now Jiro, I'm sorry of I came off hard but I do greatly appreciate your admittion. I had the advantage of growing up in Alabama, so I do know how the two colleges
could be confused. I'm cool, we are cool.

(pat on the back.....hug)
Now Jiro, I'm sorry of I came off hard but I do greatly appreciate your admittion. I had the advantage of growing up in Alabama, so I do know how the two colleges
could be confused. I'm cool, we are cool.

no I didn't confuse between those two colleges. I searched for "top black colleges" and University of Alabama came up in the list.

impossible for me to confuse between "University of Alabama" and "Alabama State University" :lol:

Will never understand why anyone without phd think good idea debate someone with phd.

Do you know anyone with a PhD in Criminal Justice and/or has a law degrees here on this thread? No? Did not think so! So we are all equal here, we are all a bunch of idiots (including me and jillio) just b.s. about something to talk about to kill time.

no I didn't confuse between those two colleges. I searched for "top black colleges" and University of Alabama came up in the list.

impossible for me to confuse between "University of Alabama" and "Alabama State University" :lol:

And you believed that list????

U.of Ala. is no more a top black college then is jillio's Ohio State!

Get a clue.

U.of Ala. is no more a top black college that is jillio's Ohio State!

Get a clue.

eh *shrug*

now roll along.... roll along....

Do you know anyone with a PhD in Criminal Justice and/or has a law degrees here on this thread? No? Did not think so! So we are all equal here, we are all a bunch of idiots (including me and jillio) just b.s. about something to talk about to kill time.

I've told you before...never ever place me in a category with yourself. You are way overestimating yourself when you do so. Makes you look delusional.:laugh2:

Get a clue.

Jillio's Ohio State? How did you come up with an association between me and Ohio State? Never attended Ohio State, never worked at Ohio State, I don't even root for Buckeyes football.:laugh2:

A PhD doesn't make anyone an expert in every topic, and it definitely doesn't make one right about every topic. As Americans, we have the right and obligation to speak up when we disagree. We should do so in a civil manner, and not make our arguments personal attacks. It doesn't require a PhD to do that.

Definitely.

Get a clue.

Jillio's Ohio State? How did you come up with an association between me and Ohio State? Never attended Ohio State, never worked at Ohio State, I don't even root for Buckeyes football.:laugh2:

And jiro was correct in that it is one of the top choices of black graduate students seeking professional advanced education.

Really, you probably shouldn't attempt to discuss educational institutions until you have actually attended one.

Back