A Brain Teaser!!

Here is one and see if yo ucan figure it out..

"Almost everyone needs it, asks for it and gives it, but it frequently isn't taken.

What is it? "

Originally posted by BostonIceFire

"Almost everyone needs it, asks for it and gives it, but it frequently isn't taken.

What is it? "

Sex? :laugh2:

I agree with you ChelEler , but I am postive that is not the answer. Give me time to figure out what the answer would be.

My thought is condoms since not everybody always use it.

Another thing my mind is set on dirty thought, but I have a feeling it is just a smiple clean thought joke. And I can't get into my clean thought working :laugh2:

My master :bowdown: Vamp. What's the answer????

What is it? "

Advice?

Yes the answer is advice... this is one of the oldest brain teasers.. I heard of this years ago.

Yes the answer is advice... this is one of the oldest brain teasers.. I heard of this years ago.

Cool. I'm getting better at this, am I not? :twisted:

Anyways, any more brain teasers?

Originally posted by jdharrawood
My thought is condoms since not everybody always use it.

Another thing my mind is set on dirty thought, but I have a feeling it is just a smiple clean thought joke. And I can't get into my clean thought working :laugh2:

My master :bowdown: Vamp. What's the answer????
Damn... she beat me to it! Grr!

Here is another one..

A man is sitting in a pub feeling rather poor He sees the man next to him pull a wad of £50 notes out of his wallet.
He turns to the rich man and says to him
”I have an amazing talent: I know almost every song that has ever existed.”
The rich man laughs.
The poor man says “I am willing to bet you all the money you have in you wallet that I can sing a genuine song with a lady's name of your choice in it.”
The rich man laughs again and says “Ok how about my daughters name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller.”
The rich man goes home poor. The poor man goes home rich.

What song did he sing?

My goodness.. I didn;'t think brain teasers were that popular among you guys! I'm actually surprised! :D

Back