A Brain Teaser!!

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Here is another one..

A man is sitting in a pub feeling rather poor He sees the man next to him pull a wad of £50 notes out of his wallet.
He turns to the rich man and says to him
”I have an amazing talent: I know almost every song that has ever existed.”
The rich man laughs.
The poor man says “I am willing to bet you all the money you have in you wallet that I can sing a genuine song with a lady's name of your choice in it.”
The rich man laughs again and says “Ok how about my daughters name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller.”
The rich man goes home poor. The poor man goes home rich.

What song did he sing?

He didn't sing anything, since he's good at pick-pocketing the rich guy, perhaps?

Originally posted by ChelEler
He didn't sing anything, since he's good at pick-pocketing the rich guy, perhaps?

Nope..

Come on.. It's very common in our lifetimes..

Getting drunk and betting shouldn't mix. It leads to losing easily.

Or the poor guy has a lot of time on his hands, so he knows all the songs, while the rich guy is on a very limited time.

No... the poor guy is the bartender while the rich guy keeps buying expensive drinks.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BabyPhat21
happy birthday dear Joanna Armstrong-Miller
Happy birthday to you!!!!!

YAY!@#!@$!@!@# You got that answer !!! At least Vamp didn't answer it first.. Congrats Baby!

YAY!@#!@$!@!@# You got that answer !!! At least Vamp didn't answer it first.. Congrats Baby!

D'oh!

Hmmph! It should be:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, Dear Joanna Armstrong-Miller,
Happy Birthday to you!!
:birthday:

:roll:

No one comes in Archives anymore. :( No more birdbrain teasers. :tears:

You want more??? here..

Try to guess my favorite type of animal, here are some clues:

1. Never Eat Sour Watermelons

2. United States of America

3. Red Bull

4. Angels

5. Golf

6. Boston Celtics, 33

Given these clues, what do you think my favorite type of animal is?

You want more??? here..

Try to guess my favorite type of animal, here are some clues:

1. Never Eat Sour Watermelons

2. United States of America

3. Red Bull

4. Angels

5. Golf

6. Boston Celtics, 33

Given these clues, what do you think my favorite type of animal is?
B I R D !

Vamp... should let Chel answer that trivia!!! But damnit.. you got it right..

Sorry Chel.. I'll find another trivia if Vamp promise not to answer the next one.. lol

Vamp... should let Chel answer that trivia!!! But damnit.. you got it right..

Sorry Chel.. I'll find another trivia if Vamp promise not to answer the next one.. lol
Hey, no one made me promise not to answer the next one. If you don't want me to answer the next one, just say it in the same post as the riddle or trivia or puzzle that you give us. :thumb:

This may not be a brain teaser but it's a riddle..I've always told my friends and none of them got it right. Heh.

-There are two coins that ad up to 30 cents. One of them is not a nickel. How is that possible?

-A plane was flying over Germany, and all of sudden it crashed on the border of East and West Germany, where did they bury the surviors?

-A prisoner is sentenced to death-but he has three choices. First cage full of growling lions that has not eaten for two years, second cage full of assassains with loaded gun, and third cage full of fire. Which cage is the safest for the prisoner?

Originally posted by sweetgal154
-There are two coins that ad up to 30 cents. One of them is not a nickel. How is that possible?
A quarter and a nickel. The quarter is not a nickel... therefore, the riddle proves to be correct.
-A plane was flying over Germany, and all of sudden it crashed on the border of East and West Germany, where did they bury the surviors?
You don't bury survivors.
-A prisoner is sentenced to death-but he has three choices. First cage full of growling lions that has not eaten for two years, second cage full of assassains with loaded gun, and third cage full of fire. Which cage is the safest for the prisoner?
The cage with the lions. The lions will be dead by now since they haven't eaten in two years.

Originally posted by Ironheartz
Are y'all smart as you claim to be?? I'm noticing that most of you are going to Gally and/or NTID/RIT this fall!! My best of luck to y'all...
However, I wanna see y'all prove your pot of smarties to AD'ers and the rest of em' world! :laugh2:

John's mother has three children. The oldest is a boy named Herbert, who has brown eyes-everyone calls him Herb. Next youngest is a girl named Penelope. Everyone calls her Penny. The youngest child has green eyes and can wiggle his ears. What is his first name?

This is a very very tricky and difficult brain teaser. The first person who gets it right is obviously high on the Einstein list!!!

It's obviously John cos he wasn't mentioned in the list of kids -- but it mentioned John's mother has 3 kids...named the first 2 kids....so, obviously. ;)
And what's more I'm not attending Gally nor RIT nor NTID, etc...haven't attended any uni's -- and another thing is I'm in Australia at this stage, :lol:

The horse's name is Friday. :mrgreen:

Funny...5 years ago, I was given a horse whose name was professional 'Cromarty Rose' but affectionately called Friday. I had her for 2 years before I had to sell her due to lack of finances to take care of her. :cry:

Back