A Brain Teaser!!

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
:|

Are you disappointed that you didn't get the answer right or Vamp got it right again?

let see if Vamp get this one right

one beautiful morning the guy decided to go shopping and he rode his little boat across the river and he brought live chicken, bowl of corm, and fox. On his way home he realized that he can't take all three on the small boat he had to take one at a time. There is another problem too there were so many sapping turttles in that river. What do you think he should do??

The guy and the fox probably can jump over the river while the guy holds the bowl full of "corm" and the live chicken. The reason I said jump over, because "rode his little boat" makes me think that the river's small and the turtles are like quarter-sized.

Originally posted by jdharrawood
let see if Vamp get this one right

one beautiful morning the guy decided to go shopping and he rode his little boat across the river and he brought live chicken, bowl of corm, and fox. On his way home he realized that he can't take all three on the small boat he had to take one at a time. There is another problem too there were so many sapping turttles in that river. What do you think he should do??
Let's look at each side of the river as Side A & Side B. This guy is on Side A with the chicken, the fox, and the bowl of corn. If the fox is left alone with the chicken, the fox will eat the chicken. If the chicken is left alone with the bowl of corn, the chicken will eat the bowl of corn. How do we solve this problem? Take the chicken from Side A to Side B. Go back without the chicken from Side B to Side A. Take the fox from Side A to Side B. Leave the fox and take the chicken from Side B to Side A. Leave the chicken and take the bowl of corn from Side A to Side B. Leave the bowl of corn and go back from Side B to Side A. Take the chicken from Side A to Side B. The end.

Vamp you got wrong answer.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

just kidding yep you got it right. You must have heard all of this brain teaser before. Or are you paying someone to do your dirty work :deal: :laugh2:

Originally posted by Ironheartz
Ok.. here's another Brain Teaser for y'all...maybe you can beat VamProxy this time!!! :D

Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice all live in the same house. One night, Bob and Carol go to a movie; when they return, Alice is lying dead on the floor in a puddle of water and glass. It's obvious that Ted killed her--but Ted is never arrested or punished.

How could this be?

I will post the answer and a possible winner Saturday at midnight (if possible)....:laugh2:

Sorry peepz...I had a really busy week and on top of that, my son was sick with the stomach virus. Its no fun trying to make sure he gets to the toilet on time without spraying all over the house with his vomit...But the answer to the brain teaser is...

Alice is a gold fish. Ted is a cat.

Somebody better get to Vamp cuz he seems to know all the answers, dammit! :dunno:

Originally posted by jdharrawood
Vamp you got wrong answer.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

just kidding yep you got it right. You must have heard all of this brain teaser before. Or are you paying someone to do your dirty work :deal: :laugh2:
No, I am not paying someone to do the dirty work for me. I do it myself.

Sorry peepz...I had a really busy week and on top of that, my son was sick with the stomach virus. Its no fun trying to make sure he gets to the toilet on time without spraying all over the house with his vomit...But the answer to the brain teaser is...

Alice is a gold fish. Ted is a cat.

Somebody better get to Vamp cuz he seems to know all the answers, dammit! :dunno:
Uh oh... *looks around* *runs out the door* Catch me if you can! :fu:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Uh oh... *looks around* *runs out the door* Catch me if you can! :fu:

*growling* I'll love for you to come to my place and lemme slap the shit out of you! Hmmm... I'll have to think of something to make you beg for mercy...and something sooooo frickin' difficult to find an answer to!

Ahh, in the meanwhile, c'mere boy so I can test your.. ahem...will! :twisted:

*growling* I'll love for you to come to my place and lemme slap the shit out of you! Hmmm... I'll have to think of something to make you beg for mercy...and something sooooo frickin' difficult to find an answer to!

Ahh, in the meanwhile, c'mere boy so I can test your.. ahem...will! :twisted:
Alright, I'm here... give me your best hit! :fu:

Alright, I'm here... give me your best hit! :fu:

*Runs over to Vamp and pushes him onto the bed, begins unzipping pants and takes off underwear.

*Shudders and tremble at the sight between his legs and grins evilly...
*slowly takes out my horsehair whip and commands Vampy to get on all fours
*playfully and softly whips Vampy till he begs for no more...
*rewards Vampy with a grin and perhaps something more suitable...
*runs back home leaving Vamy in his blissful state, and without his pants and underwear on!

:cool:

*Runs over to Vamp and pushes him onto the bed, begins unzipping pants and takes off underwear.

*Shudders and tremble at the sight between his legs and grins evilly...
*slowly takes out my horsehair whip and commands Vampy to get on all fours
*playfully and softly whips Vampy till he begs for no more...
*rewards Vampy with a grin and perhaps something more suitable...
*runs back home leaving Vamy in his blissful state, and without his pants and underwear on!

:cool:
*gets up and walks to dresser*
*opens drawer and pulls out another pair of underwear and pants*
*gets dressed*

Any more brain teasers anyone?

Here's one:

A woman had two sons who were born on the same hour of the same day of the same year. But they were not twins. How could this be so?

those 2 sons could be at least 11 months apart but they both were born on the same hour, same day, same year but you didnt say same date. like one could be born at 7am on monday Jan. 5th of year 2002 and the 2nd one could be born at 7am on monday Dec 8th of year 2002 but different month and different date.

Hmm.. JDH. Vampy said Same DAY, so that means on the 5th OR 8th, not both. Like first son borns on 01-05-2002 at 07:00 and second son borns on 12-05-2002 at the same hour 07:00, not on 12-08-2002. Get my concept?

MONTH: 01 & 12 <--not needed to be same
DAY: 05 <--same
YEAR: 2002 <--same
HOUR: 07:00 <--same

Here's one:

A woman had two sons who were born on the same hour of the same day of the same year. But they were not twins. How could this be so?

that s a hard one, i would say they were born exactly 12 months apart of the same yr?

Originally posted by javapride
that s a hard one, i would say they were born exactly 12 months apart of the same yr?
No, they were both born on the same day.

Back