A 4-Wheels Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

No V4's. :(
I've determined the horsepower is too low on 4 cyl's, V6 is a must. I figure I still need the "oomph" power when I floor it, or uphill drives.
You can not underestimate my sports hatch - which is a 4 cylinder and has enough grunt to beat a rice nissan. :mad2:

No V4's. :(
I've determined the horsepower is too low on 4 cyl's, V6 is a must. I figure I still need the "oomph" power when I floor it, or uphill drives.

damn right :mad2:

You can not underestimate my sports hatch - which is a 4 cylinder and has enough grunt to beat a rice nissan. :mad2:

not really. when you drive in here - you'll see that it's underpowered. even my bike is underpowered. I'm currently searching for more powerful bike. 1000cc :mad2:

not really. when you drive in here - you'll see that it's underpowered. even my bike is underpowered. I'm currently searching for more powerful bike. 1000cc :mad2:
unfortunately, thats true. damn trucks. :mad2:

It's ok for smaller cars because the weight is less to compensate for it, and you have the option of going with smaller wheels for quick power too.

Meanwhile doing/going 4cyl on a SUV is no good, it's like a 4000lb+ brick that doesn't get the zip-zoom when pegged.

It's ok for smaller cars because the weight is less to compensate for it, and you have the option of going with smaller wheels for quick power too.

Meanwhile doing/going 4cyl on a SUV is no good, it's like a 4000lb+ brick that doesn't get the zip-zoom when pegged.
Which definitely need a V8 however - my father owns a Ford monedo, which is a heavy car, and is a 4 cylinder turbo - perhaps the turbo helps to move the car? :dunno:

the V8s here are hardly used due to ridicuous gas prices and V8 is always thirsty

Which definitely need a V8 however - my father owns a Ford monedo, which is a heavy car, and is a 4 cylinder turbo - perhaps the turbo helps to move the car? :dunno:

the V8s here are hardly used due to ridicuous gas prices and V8 is always thirsty

then V6. it's a good balance.

then why should I elaborate if you're too tired to read? :slap:
:lol: I don't need to research because my father owns a diesel car - but just wanted to see what it impacts in the U.S

So Jiro, what does 'not really' means with diesel cars in the U.S? Please explain.

he's not going to get a car. I don't think we have V6 diesel car here.

Back