7 year old girl abducted from my sisters apartment complex!( Updated 12.5.11)

what a comical question. You're a funny man with poorly-made jokes, aren't ya? Police is not interested in white honda from a county that is several hours away. They were specifically asking the locals to call them if they know anything about a white honda in a specific location during specific timeframe.

If this happened at my condo in NJ, I certainly wouldn't be calling cop about white honda I see in NYC. I certainly wouldn't be calling cop about white honda that I just saw at grocery lot when a driver is just a frustrated mom carrying shopping bag and crying baby. I wouldn't be calling cop about white honda I just saw passing me when it's some distracted teen girl texting to whoever.

not really. it's business as usual for all missing person cases. perhaps you would like to see how many phone calls NYPD or Newark PD gets and the percentage of all calls they received that is actually useful to their cases.

no I don't get your point because you don't have any as usual. you seem to think police is not doing their job well and you seem to think you can do a better job than them.

the police has already asked for public assistance and you're just being a fussy whining brat because police did not release a specific information about white honda.

And the police have said today, following the arrest of the maintenace worker, that people living in the apartment complex provided many valuable leads. So Steiny's whole complaint about withheld information impeding people coming forward with information has been disproven. It was just silly to start with.

I still remember that - I was about the same age as Adam. A lot of parents bought child leashes after that. My parents sat us kids down and told us to never leave their sight ... ever. A lot of kids were told that after the Adam Walsh incident. It really changed the national mentality.

John Walsh could have faded into the shadows, but he didn't - he made a lifelong pursuit to bring down monsters.

Using leashes on children is inhumane and degrading.

Crimes happened back then too. We just did not have the media frenzie to notify everyone of each horrific crime that is commited. People were less aware of what was going outside of their town.

Exactly.

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

jillio said:
I still remember that - I was about the same age as Adam. A lot of parents bought child leashes after that. My parents sat us kids down and told us to never leave their sight ... ever. A lot of kids were told that after the Adam Walsh incident. It really changed the national mentality.

John Walsh could have faded into the shadows, but he didn't - he made a lifelong pursuit to bring down monsters.

Using leashes on children is inhumane and degrading.

Oh, please! :roll:

And the police have said today, following the arrest of the maintenace worker, that people living in the apartment complex provided many valuable leads. So Steiny's whole complaint about withheld information impeding people coming forward with information has been disproven. It was just silly to start with.

Actually what they said was they were able to arrest the suspect due to tips from the public. Since you nor I know what those tips were it is foolish on your part to believe anything has been proven.

Actually what they said was they were able to arrest the suspect due to tips from the public. Since you nor I know what those tips were it is foolish on your part to believe anything has been proven.

What?!? are you still on this trip?

Let's leave the leash out of this thread... just feels disrespectful to the victim.

We should all take a moment to see that our children and our neighbors children are safe. This is a community problem, and should be a community solution.

What "trip" would you be referring to?

As I recall, a suspect is innocent until proven guilty. Since that has not happened ..... yet .... Wouldn't you agree it is premature to claim anything has been proven?

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

Steinhauer said:

As I recall, a suspect is innocent until proven guilty. Since that has not happened ..... yet .... Wouldn't you agree it is premature to claim anything has been proven?

My opinion of his guilt is inconsequential.You were still on the tips and evidence trip in the post I replied to.

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

My opinion of his guilt is inconsequential.You were still on the tips and evidence trip in the post I replied to.

I never said information was withheld. I said the information that was released was not descriptive enough - including the posters plastered all over town of Jorelys Rivera. Another poster got fixated on the whole white Honda thing .... I explained exactly why that wasn't descriptive enough.

If it turns out during Brunn's arraignment that there is not enough evidence to convict then that means there is a high likelihood he is not the killer. There are a few residents of River Ridge claiming they have very specific information completely exonerating Brunn. Only time will tell and at this point it is very foolish to make claims that anything has been proven.

Although my own guess is that the GBI has DNA evidence proving his guilt.

Lets hope they have the right person.

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Oh, please! :roll:

Oh, please what? I feel that using leashes on children is degrading to the child and treating them as if they are a pet to be controlled. If you believe it is appropriate to leash children as you would a dog, then that is your perogative.

A child being sexually assaulted, stabbed multiple times and thrown in the trash is inhumane and degrading.

Would having her on a leash have prevented this? I doubt it quite seriously. When you have children, if you have children, you are entitled to leash them when you take them out. I still see it as inhumane and degrading. Holding their hand and paying close attention to where they are is much preferable for a parenting skill.

Lets hope they have the right person.

Me, too. I haven't seen enough to convince me entirely yet. The police are pressured to find a suspect and make an arrest in cases like this. There are times when they react to that pressure. I'm not saying this is one of them, but I'm not saying it is impossible, either. I'm sure there are things that are still not being reported.

You seriously need to get over it. No one said they had proof of anything.:roll: And they were able to arrest a suspect based on tips that you claimed people would not give because the police were not giving sufficient details to the public. You were simply trying to second guess the professionals. You probably should do less of that.

No one has claimed anything has been proven. Where do you get this stuff? Trying to backpedal, I suppose.

Back