2nd Chance

Miss*Pinocchio said:
If your ex lover or ex spouse has change... and
has a new attitude, new life, new clean stable life....
And no drugs, no alcohol, lost weight, nice hairstyle,
new clothes outfit, and more friendlier, more romantically, and all...

And he or she, you haven't seen in a long time or
if you not mad anymore... and everything and all
issues solved....

Will you take him or her back????

:confused:
only if miracles really happens, then of course I would, no matter what.

i have second chances for my two ex-boyfriend to still with us and first ex-boyfriend cant come visit see me because he had jobs in Tennessee and im kinda disappointment they later i wont tell my mom about i got another boyfriend from New York and they later he is from Africa but he also is businessman! but im kinda confuse!

my mom forces me to break-up with my second boyfriend because he not perfect for me! and im really upset! and i told him on e-mail and im not meant to my mom what she did to blame to him for my break-up with me and him and my mom plans to reported to police because my 2nd boyfriend is crime! and i did discussion with police about him! i cant complain with that! i told my mom i can handle it!

Sara Boyce

Miss P~ You seem kinda desperate.. if you got a guy that's asking you back.. just follow your heart and do what your heart tells you to do. Do a lot of thinking what are the positives and negatives in that relationship, if it has the most positive than the neg. go for it and give it a try and do some changes.. just follow your heart..

As for me, I believe in 2nd chances. Right now, I've been with my honey for 5 years and we've had our ups and downs which is very normal. Makes our love stronger. If he cheated on me, I'm done with him.. If he had done some things he wasn't suppose to do, I'd work it out and give it a try again.. really depends on the relationship...

YEP I do believe in 2nd chance. Sometimes it will work out, maybe not. It's all depends on what situation that you are in. :)

I am in much love with my sweetheart--- know her for 8 years and have been with her and learning new about her everyday whicih I enjoy it. :)

Other exs, they can rot in hell like I DONT care only 2 of them were good to me. :)

After I seperated with my exh. He wanted to get back with me but I refused cuz he cheated on me and lying all the times. So I went ahead and got divorced. Am I glad?? Of course I am glad. :D I dont give a man a second chance cuz if he did something wrong or doing something behind my back then forget it.

wow, too many oppose to this choice on 2nd chance, fortunately guys, i would be gladly to given a 2nd chance whichever it depends how serious it was or what so ever but my love shall have a 1st and last chances so thats 2 chances. ya dig? :)

Back