2nd Chance

If my ex shows up at my place and want's to go back to me, I'll just slam the door on her face.

Richard

wow, nesm.

I don't mean like someone begging you to take you back...

I mean like... if you go to a party and saw your ex at the party...
and you stare at your ex....
And you might fall in love....

And then oops, bump into each other :bump:

I'd be insane if I was to take my ex back in after all the hell she'd put me through.

Richard

I wouldn't go back with my ex...
No matter how clean in all kinds...

Still, the Feeling is *gone* for good!

Sorry, I prefer stay with my husband!

Looking forward to celebrate our 4 years
marriages this thurs.. we just decide to
stay home, watch movie after kids goes
to bed because we already spend our
early anniversary 2 weekend ago in MAINE!

Wendy

I do remmy my ex bf told me he not believe in 2nd chance. I been figured it out for long time.

I have gave few times with my past exs and last one, I not give another chance. I had enough and find me better relationship that has same theory.

We work on our theories and ship goes smooth. :)

I think 2nd chance is almost perfect but sometimes, not work.

My answer is nope. I aint ever and refuse to take back cuz of what happened as he treated me as hell and what he has done to me in nearly 10 yrs. It aint worth, only my life is worth and focus on my future to be more happier!!! Now I am so happier along with my adopt son!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
If your ex lover or ex spouse has change... and
has a new attitude, new life, new clean stable life....
And no drugs, no alcohol, lost weight, nice hairstyle,
new clothes outfit, and more friendlier, more romantically, and all...

And he or she, you haven't seen in a long time or
if you not mad anymore... and everything and all
issues solved....

Will you take him or her back????

:confused:

HELL NO!! I broke my 1st boyfriend's heart and I told him go hell. I divorced my first husband and I am NOT coming back to him.

Sometime 2nd chances would be better, and sometime 2nd chances won't work.

if I had not made this thread...
would you guys give your ex a 2nd chance, anyway?

Or are you serious about that, already made up your mind?

It depends on too many factors. I have one ex bf that nothing could get me back with him. It took me a restraining order and all sorts of heartache to get rid of me to begin. Of course, this an extreme. I have another ex bf that I would take back. I think our problems were a result of timing in of lives and immaturity. Those are certainly issues that could be improved.

Well...just depend because if I am with someone who did cheat before, I refuse to be with them because if they cheat ONCE....they will always cheat no matter what. I did learn my lesson for that.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
If your ex lover or ex spouse has change... and
has a new attitude, new life, new clean stable life....
And no drugs, no alcohol, lost weight, nice hairstyle,
new clothes outfit, and more friendlier, more romantically, and all...

And he or she, you haven't seen in a long time or
if you not mad anymore... and everything and all
issues solved....

Will you take him or her back????

:confused:

I would have be confused as well if it didnt happen to me. Remember the saying.., "What goes around will come around again".

LoneOak

"Any Clod can have facts, but having opinions is an art."
Charles McCabe

bbvutx said:
It depends on too many factors. I have one ex bf that nothing could get me back with him. It took me a restraining order and all sorts of heartache to get rid of me to begin. Of course, this an extreme. I have another ex bf that I would take back. I think our problems were a result of timing in of lives and immaturity. Those are certainly issues that could be improved.

I was in your shoes many times...

I don't know if my situation is the same as yours...
I push men away!!!
Same thing, I push people awayyyy!!!!

I don't want the job... because I want to destroy myself.
I see my dad did the same thing...
my dad push my mom away... even jobs...
and I saw him in bad bad position...
oh he was a Capricorn too.

and true... it is a family curse...
I even push away the recognition award away when I was age 15...

I have bad self esteem... and I do have a problem.

And anyway... I just don't think I deserve a lover.

I just punish myself for no reason.
I want people to hate me.

But anyway.... I beat myself up...
when I wanted to go back to that guy...
and he won't ever take me back.
And I feel like I deserve for him to push me away...
And I hate myself, because I have Treacher Collins Syndrome...
I am ugly...

I know that I can be a wonderful funny sweet smart person....
I know that I can be a friendly person and
I know that I can be a good wife and good mother
and good person....

but I am scare that all of that will disappear and will
be just a dream...
And I am scare to try.

So anyway... the best thing for you to do...
if you don't wanna take my advice... then I understand...
is to find another man...
and love him.
Just try your best.

I can't even take my own advice...

It isn't too late to start over...
And don't do it to prove anyone...
just do it and have FAITH!!!

If you lose faith, then you will be like me.
You will lose everything.

It is tough to get a second shot out of a relationship. There are many issues to overcome if second-chance relationship is to work out. Issues may be trust issues (will he or she do it again?), will we learn from our mistakes or constantly live under a spotlight watching out for slightest mistake, changed acceptance of who's the person is and accept the past?
It may be better to be friends with some contact to see how things are otherwise just stick with "moving on" phase than trying it again and bring up past memories.
It's what Im doing now, just being friends with her, keeping in touch but not as much as before, and moving on as I meet different people, like some posters on this chat room and at deaf social in Chicago.

Cheri said:
[snipped] ...which that was cheating. Once a cheater would always be a cheater. I learned that. :)

i agree Cheri! same applied to my ex who cheated on me -- has been proven shes not to be trusted :ugh2:

personally -- i rarely give 2nd chances -- im not going to waste my time with the exes who keeps playing head games and ive found that the exes who enjoyed playing head games, cheating, lying and etc -- many turned out to be hypocrites :roll:

How embarrassing!

I just went and read my earlier post.

I quote: "It took me a restraining order and all sorts of heartache to get rid of me to begin."

Yikes! I had to get a restraining order against HIM not vice versa. He was a HUGE jerk in a scary sort of way. I need to reread my post before I send them.

bbvutx said:
I just went and read my earlier post.

I quote: "It took me a restraining order and all sorts of heartache to get rid of me to begin."

Yikes! I had to get a restraining order against HIM not vice versa. He was a HUGE jerk in a scary sort of way. I need to reread my post before I send them.

One would wonder how can u restrain yourself with that order? :)

My answer is yes and no.

Yes: Grow old and gain relationship experiences that could change of heart and at last.

No: It possible is same pattern from first relationship.

I'd rather not look back old ex... who put me hell burden... I'd rather enough..

Currency, I'm happy w/my hubby and work hard through relationship turns it out better... :D

Back