2nd Chance

The*Empress

Reaction score
If your ex lover or ex spouse has change... and
has a new attitude, new life, new clean stable life....
And no drugs, no alcohol, lost weight, nice hairstyle,
new clothes outfit, and more friendlier, more romantically, and all...

And he or she, you haven't seen in a long time or
if you not mad anymore... and everything and all
issues solved....

Will you take him or her back????

:confused:

I thought about that too but really u never know... *sighs* but really depend on situation tho..

Miss*Pinocchio said:
If your ex lover or ex spouse has change... and
has a new attitude, new life, new clean stable life....
And no drugs, no alcohol, lost weight, nice hairstyle,
new clothes outfit, and more friendlier, more romantically, and all...

And he or she, you haven't seen in a long time or
if you not mad anymore... and everything and all
issues solved....

Will you take him or her back????

:confused:

It's probably a ploy to bring you back..to sucker you. Most likely he or she is probably brainwashed by a cult..better check up on his/her current religion.

-Adam

No. I firmly don't believe in second chance. But of course, depends on which gal I went out with. I will never, never go back with my latest ex no matter what.

obviously..

Magatsu said:
No. I firmly don't believe in second chance. But of course, depends on which gal I went out with. I will never, never go back with my latest ex no matter what.

That's nice. It's obvious...just don't go near her.

no and no and no and no. i dont believe in 2nd chances anymore.. been there, done that... its NOT worth YOUR time at all ... I learned the hard way

Sanctum1972 said:
That's nice. It's obvious...just don't go near her.
I am not sure what you were implying with that "tone" or I misread somehow?

Anyway, she is 3,000 miles away from here, thank god.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Guess yall are moving on.......
well u cant force the people cuz of depend on their feelings wanna move on or give other chance.. it depend on..

Miss P, I dunno about others but yes, I definitely am moving on. Right now, I am in serious relationship with my girlfriend. Before I met Nas, it took me approx one year to move on with no "baggage" feelings from my latest ex.

out of the 5 i had dated back then..... only one i would have given a 2nd chance but right now i really really am happy with my present partner and with the way things are going now. its heading for long term and i really am so happy with her she's taught me more than my previous past relationships....

however.... the 4 i had dated they can go rot in hell i will never ever go back with them!

Miss*Pinocchio,

It is your decision to make, not others to decide for you. Best advice is to follow your instinct and always trust your instinct. Ask God to guide your life to meet with the right person. It depends on individually's situations.

As for my own personal experience with my ex hubby. Heck no way - I will NEVER ever go back with him. He will NEVER change. Period! How do I know? I just know, wink! He has his big issues that will never change.

No I wouldn't take him back I gave him 15 years of chances, it's too late but I have already forgave him....

I wish him the best and hopefully he will be happy again....

coloravalanche said:
Miss*Pinocchio,

It is your decision to make, not others to decide for you. Best advice is to follow your instinct and always trust your instinct. Ask God to guide your life to meet with the right person. It depends on individually's situations.

:gpost: I agree wholeheartly

It's depends on the person really, I would have to see what that person is like now than he was before. Like what Coloravalanche says "trust your instinct."

I've gave my ex a second chance, big mistake he went back to his old ways, which that was cheating. Once a cheater would always be a cheater. I learned that. :)

my answer to all is NO.

due to my experience. i don't believe 2nd chances...because it may repeat its pattern without you realizing it.

Back