2015 Official AD Meet II on 23rd May 2015

Yes I do. Problem is, your weather is colder than here. Way colder.

whoa... that's a lot of complainings in this one thread.... simple - either you go or you don't. we don't need to know every reason why you cannot go or may have some reservation about it.

go or not go. not quite hard. only one decision. rest of details such as transportation, cost, etc.... that's up to you alone.

Hence I published this thread now, giving you PLENTY of room to plan your trip including myself so in the end of this outcome, I ensure this is gonna be worth everyone's pennie's just like last AD meet. Jiro said it exceeded his expectations back then. I know you, Jiro will be :mad2:

I wasn't at the one then.

Mark damnit just zip it ! You dont travel, the world is after you, hole up in your room and stay there, its the safest place for you, for real dude. If it dont apply to you just leave it at that... youre not going to go, why bother posting all your LAME ASS EXCUSES.

I've heard of unpleasant things there. Plus, I've never been that far up north before.

Oh I see, I encourage you to visit NYC to get an experience and having an exploration is good for you.

It doesn't matter if people aren't getting along with you, but you have to visit to find out about how is NYC looks like.

Oh I see, I encourage you to visit NYC to get an experience and having an exploration is good for you.

It doesn't matter if people aren't getting along with you, but you have to visit to find out about how is NYC looks like.
This time, man, you better come! - I mean you, Foxrac.

It would depend on the date. I can't fly, so it entirely depends on when the dates are, and if it's well in advance or not. If it's not, then no, I won't be able to.

You can travel via train from Chicago to DC then transfer to other train to NYC.

Other option, you can make arrangement with Derek to travel together.

If you want to travel so it is better to save some money in advance.

I have to admit it sounds kind of cool, I wonder if we can do some kind of group hotel discount? NYC is cool but can get expensive fast.

plus - you could use a voucher for this, Mark.

I'd appreicate if any taunting is to be taken outside of this thread. Please remember calvin's message. Please keep it to the minimal, thanks!

This time, man, you better come! - I mean you, Foxrac.

I can do it - I will be Gally student by that time and DC to NYC is around 4 hours away.

I need to find a parking for my car, so any cheap parking in NYC/NJ, please?

I can do it - I will be Gally student by that time and DC to NYC is around 4 hours away.

Save it, leave your car in DC and catch the train or bus to NYC. Thank me later. ;)

I have to admit it sounds kind of cool, I wonder if we can do some kind of group hotel discount? NYC is cool but can get expensive fast.

I hear it all the time from visitors that NYC is expensive this, expensive that. and parking is hard too. on the contrary - NYC is actually pretty cheap and parking issue is really minuscule. compared to Boston and San Francisco, it makes NYC parking issue looks like half-full shopping mall parking lot.

it just takes some real good insider information on how to do it cheap in NYC. NYC is huge. the largest city in America. we have everything and that includes tons of cheap delicious food... tons of cheap living arrangements... tons of available parking spots...

the only thing that can drive up cost fast is doing what all tourists do... staying, eating, and shopping in famous tourist areas. oh and shopping :lol: oh and the subway is just tad bit expensive so it's bit of a drag.

whatever the question or issue you have - you let me know. and about the group hotel discount - I could try to make an arrangement but I'll need to do it way in advance and I'll probably need at least 20 people (that means 20 rooms) to make it more incentive for hotel manager to give us a discount.

Save it, leave your car in DC and catch the train or bus to NYC. Thank me later. ;)

Why I need train or bus? I prefer to drive to NYC or NJ for parking then use train or walk to destination.

yes - it's best to take a bus from DC to NYC. I recommend Megabus but if you really want to drive, then I know where to park for free but it's on street and you will need to take subway. if you want to park in garage, then get coupon from - BestParking: NYC Parking Finder - Coupons & Discounts

Free boxes and a dark alley...lol
with enough adheisives we could build a condo.

Back