2008 U.S. Presidential Elections ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, It's same with me.

racheleggert said:
I DO AGREE WITH YA!!!!! I voted for Gore in 2000 and Kerry in 2004... I will ALWAYS ALWAYS vote for democrat for prez!!!!

Me too!

Correction: Election And Sworn In Dates

Heath said:
I suddenly realized we will have to vote for a brand new U.S. President come November 2007 of this year then the Presidental Official Oath Ceremony will happen in January 2008 I think or Feburary 2008 ?

I can't believe time has gone by so fast !!!!!

CORRECTION: it is November 4, 2008 and sworn in on Jan 20, 2009.

:whistle:

Missouri Governor

Heath said:
I remember that news happening at the time of the Governor's airplane crash. Obivously something was wrong especially the timing and everything surrounding the events that led up to his airplane crash was just too suspicious for me to believe. My first thought when I saw the t.v. news and the footage of the plane crash and the police, NTSB, FAA sifting through the crash site. I thought.....

" That has gotta be an inside job, that so close to the elections "

That was Missouri Governor. He was a friend of mine. Very sad... it was bad plane part and they sued the maker of plane.

Deaf Images said:
That was Missouri Governor. He was a friend of mine. Very sad... it was bad plane part and they sued the maker of plane.

God Bless and rest his soul. :angel:

I hope from now on they make better airplanes .....
( No more assembled and " Made in China " airplane parts :squint: )

Heath said:
I suddenly realized we will have to vote for a brand new U.S. President come November 2007 of this year then the Presidental Official Oath Ceremony will happen in January 2008 I think or Feburary 2008 ?

I can't believe time has gone by so fast !!!!!

Oh my gosh.. is it? dang.. the time sure flies!

I dont know who will we vote for..

:shrugs:

just wanted the troops come home.. we need them to protect our country.. :)

Deaf Images said:

Ummmm, no. It wasn't the Missouri Governor, it was a Minnesota Senator, Paul Wellstone. His plane crashed in Hibbing, MN a few days before elections.

pek1 said:
I'm old enough to remember that when the HHH was built, the builders offered to make the roof retractable. Everyone said "NO!" Waaahhhhh!!! Just like little babies. "They have a domed stadium, why can't we??? Waaahhhh!!" Another thing, why in downtown Mpls?

About Wellstone, I worked in his Crow Wing County office (Brainerd, MN) in 1990. Coleman was voted in to replace him and it was a sham election, pinch hitting 'Fritz' Mondale, what a slap in the face to him. I will vote Coleman out, too. I believe Wellstons's death was not an accident or pilot error . . . those pilots were very, very experienced and I don't buy the argument. He was hit off.

Yes, I agreed with you.. I dont buy the bullsheit about an accident or pilot error..

I finally met him in person at deaf awareness in that same year, I told him that I am really greatly appreciated for his works and support ADA and deaf needs.. he saw my whole kids with me.. he said.. wow you got many kids, I congratulated you for the bravery.. and wished me the best..
I felt great to hear that..
then few months later.. he died, it hurts me so much.. hes great guy..

I never forget his green BUS!!! i loved his bus haha.. he still traveled with that bus for many years.. :)

LuciaDisturbed said:
Ummmm, no. It wasn't the Missouri Governor, it was a Minnesota Senator, Paul Wellstone. His plane crashed in Hibbing, MN a few days before elections.

I think there were 2 governers to be senators flying together on that plane?

I remember that from the t.v. news .....if I remember it right ?

Heath said:
I think there were 2 governers to be senators flying together on that plane?

I remember that from the t.v. news .....if I remember it right ?

I don't know if the Missouri governor was on the same plane but I believe that Paul Wellstone's wife was also on the plane and they were both killed in the crash. I don't know too much because I was in college at the time it occured. I heard the news when I was in class, there was a radio in the classroom and my interpreter interpeted it so I didn't catch all of it. And college life was very busy for me.

LuciaDisturbed said:
I can't wait til we have a more comptent president.

dubyaidiot.gif
1862BushSeed.jpg

:lol: I actually have a packet of those seeds. I got them free with some stuff I ordered; a shirt that has "'I made it clear to the world that you're either with us, or you're with the enemy.' - George W. Bush" and on the back in big letters it says "ENEMY" and a car air freshener (which by the way smells like a mix of old lady and ass) that has bush on it making a stupid face and it says "Bush's dumbass head on a string" :rofl:

Im Gonna wait until what George Bush ether Signs or Veto the stem cell reserach bill.If he vetoes it im voting for Hillary Rodham in 08.

vrsterp said:
:lol: I actually have a packet of those seeds. I got them free with some stuff I ordered; a shirt that has "'I made it clear to the world that you're either with us, or you're with the enemy.' - George W. Bush" and on the back in big letters it says "ENEMY" and a car air freshener (which by the way smells like a mix of old lady and ass) that has bush on it making a stupid face and it says "Bush's dumbass head on a string" :rofl:

Heh. Did you get it through http://www.northernsun.com/ ? I love the shirts that they have there. :)

Buckdodgers said:
Im Gonna wait until what George Bush ether Signs or Veto the stem cell reserach bill.If he vetoes it im voting for Hillary Rodham in 08.

I bet he will veto it. He's that big of an asshole. :(

I could not wait, President Bush kick out of the White House within one more year. He is worse stink president ever we had in this history !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back