2008 U.S. Presidential Elections ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LuciaDisturbed said:
DAMN RIGHT!!!

Yea because of minorities (mostly hispanics) are growing so rapidly and many white people are switch into liberal after offspring from conservative white parent, called white lefties that's who is liberal. There's alot of white lefties in LA metro, same at my school and almost none of white are conservative. I believe when hispanics are become majority in Texas in around 2030 and politic would be alot of change.

Asians including Pacific Islanders are majority in Hawaii since 1950's before become statehood, Hawaii is first state for minorites to become majority since 1950's then next would be Texas then California or New Mexico. Arizona would be same thing in future but many hispanics are spread to southeast, midwest and northeast USA because of low cost of living, CA is still growing due offspring, interntional migration and some domestic migration. I can't wonders that CA is keeping growing since real estate is expensive but plenty of jobs are here and plenty of apartments are here too.

TrippLA said:
Yea because of minorities (mostly hispanics) are growing so rapidly and many white people are switch into liberal after offspring from conservative white parent, called white lefties that's who is liberal. There's alot of white lefties in LA metro, same at my school and almost none of white are conservative. I believe when hispanics are become majority in Texas in around 2030 and politic would be alot of change.

Asians including Pacific Islanders are majority in Hawaii since 1950's before become statehood, Hawaii is first state for minorites to become majority since 1950's then next would be Texas then California or New Mexico. Arizona would be same thing in future but many hispanics are spread to southeast, midwest and northeast USA because of low cost of living, CA is still growing due offspring, interntional migration and some domestic migration. I can't wonders that CA is keeping growing since real estate is expensive but plenty of jobs are here and plenty of apartments are here too.

One thing I learned in college is that there will be more people of color than there would be white people, white people will be a smaller group, while the rest of us will be the majority.

Heath said:
God Bless and rest his soul. :angel:

I hope from now on they make better airplanes .....
( No more assembled and " Made in China " airplane parts :squint: )

Well, Mr. Republican White American, if "True Americans" would work the kind of jobs that required everything to be made here in the states, we sure as heck wouldn't be sending stuff overseas, now would we? Oh, no, :nono: :Ohno: we Americans are too good to work for minimum wage, so send it over with our blessing to people who make less in one year than we make in one day. Mr. Republican White American, I think you'll agree that this is fair, after all, Chinese aren't white, are they? :mad:

Makes sense, doesn't it, Heath? Is this part of the problem or part of the solution?

pek1 said:
Well, Mr. Republican White American, if "True Americans" would work the kind of jobs that required everything to be made here in the states, we sure as heck wouldn't be sending stuff overseas, now would we? Oh, no, :nono: :Ohno: we Americans are too good to work for minimum wage, so send it over with our blessing to people who make less in one year than we make in one day. Mr. Republican White American, I think you'll agree that this is fair, after all, Chinese aren't white, are they? :mad:

Makes sense, doesn't it, Heath? Is this part of the problem or part of the solution?

Pek1 Say Thank You to your idiotic Liberal Traitor so called ex - President Clinton who signed the deal with China.

Heath said:
Pek1 Say Thank You to your idiotic Liberal Traitor so called ex - President Clinton who signed the deal with China.

Clinton wasn't all that liberal. In many cases he tried moving Democrats more towards the center, which is why many liberals today don't appreciate him.

Chinese rocks and smart but conservative christians (Heath) are idiot. Gotta it? :)

LuciaDisturbed said:
One thing I learned in college is that there will be more people of color than there would be white people, white people will be a smaller group, while the rest of us will be the majority.

Yea, you are smarter than Heath does. :)

IMPEACH BUSH NOW!!!! He's f**king cranky!!!! He won't surrender Iraq War until his presidency ends and steals gas money so he and Cheney became more richer. That's my opinion.

pek1 said:

:gpost:

If there is something I like, I buy it. I don't care where it comes from. But I do appreciate people in other countries who made the stuff, because they work so hard for so little pay.

Seattle.guy said:
IMPEACH BUSH NOW!!!! He's f**king cranky!!!! He won't surrender Iraq War until his presidency ends and steals gas money so he and Cheney became more richer. That's my opinion.

Yea, great point. :h5:

For those who don't subscribe to....

You all will want to read this article!
"Was the 2004 Election Stolen?"
Republicans prevented more than 350,000 voters in Ohio from casting ballots or having their votes counted -- enough to have put John Kerry in the White House. BY ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.

(click the cover to view the article)​

Heath said:

What's so liberal about sticking up for people who are paid less than anyone here in the states? I think you should have the opportunity to work for peanuts, because Heath, one of these days, it will happen. Not a matter of "if it will," but "when." When it arrives for you, buddy, contact me. You know I will tell you, "told you so." I'll even make a humble pie for you, how's that sound? :D :laugh2:

What we need is another American Revolution.VOTE OUT BOTH PARTIES and Lets vote in green party candidates.

pek1 said:
Bush is ugly and his mother dresses him funny. :laugh2:
Now that's a mature response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaf Images
You mean Repukelicans?

guido said:
I always liked to call them Republican'ts.

Is is funny if an independent refers to Demon-cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back