2 firefighters shot, killed while battling NY blaze

WTF is wrong with your brain?

If this is true, then they will have cops in their front door already. Only IDIOTS would own gun legally and kill somebody.

All of the guns that murders used to kill were owned ILLEGALLY to mask themselves.

Exactly right. Why? Because idiots don't think about the consequences. Legal gun owners who don't become murderers know about this. Sigh, I have to do this again for people who can't think. GD it!

1) What are the consequences to the victim who dies?
2) What are the consequences for the family and friends who know the victim? The kids? The parents? Spouses? Partners?
3) What are the consequences for the shooter himself?

Again, it's F* HUMAN NATURE... We ALL have this within us. It is up to us to decide how we live in this world to our advantage or disadvantage. The man chose the latter. Sometimes, I feel like the best course of action would be to simply detonate the core of this planet and put an end to all suffering on this planet. Immediately. Life on ear... never mind...

A ban is gonna kill my company. Couple million. Invested in making semi auto parts for pistols and rifles, assult type.
Perhaps they could begin manufacturing child-sized body bags, to keep you working.

Lots of american companies in the arms business. You never know where they get made until you get too close. Security out the wazoo

That's unfair, guns don't kill people. People kill people...
How? Guns are one of them. Anyway, can you imagine that two firemen would be still alive when if Spengler used a knife instead to attack? In other words, he chose guns because it was to kill those firemen faster and easier.

Another example: Video - China's school knife attack from CNN.com
No one was dead. BUT if the attacker used a gun instead, probably ALL of the children would be dead.

That's why gun control is discussed right now. Let's move on!

How? Guns are one of them. Anyway, can you imagine that two firemen would be still alive when if Spengler used a knife instead to attack? In other words, he chose guns because it was to kill those firemen faster and easier.

No one was dead. BUT if the attacker used a gun instead, probably ALL of the children would be dead.

Spengler can use a bomb.

Spengler killed his grandmother with a hammer. What? Hammers are still available without a background check?!

Yes, I have heard story and met a guy who did that in real life. He didn't kill him but did considerable damage to the teeth and face, reason? He was so mad that other stole his fancy stereo. He served his time yes and it was felony.

Spengler killed his grandmother with a hammer. What? Hammers are still available without a background check?!

Of course, without a gun he could have got the firemen with a bomb......like Rudolph did.

A bow and arrow could do the same thing. The argument is moot...

You said it is against discussin political on AD on other thread, now you want keep discussin that political should outlaw guns? Your very hypocrite!

I need to hide all my hammers NOW!

My nail GUN? :hyper: Do I need to keep it in the gun safe? :P

I need to hide all my hammers NOW!

My nail GUN? :hyper: Do I need to keep it in the gun safe? :P

Lol. I was thinking about my nail guns the other day. My Paslode framing nailer could do some serious damage.

Lol. I was thinking about my nail guns the other day. My Paslode framing nailer could do some serious damage.

I'll put up my Porter/Cable framing nailer against yours any day! I'm good with going "double tap" with it! :laugh2:

I'll put up my Porter/Cable framing nailer against yours any day! I'm good with going "double tap" with it! :laugh2:

Lol. I like the Porter Cable too....but mine requires a compressor. But yeah, it will shoot a nail a long way.

What? Baseball bats are still available without a background check?

Tell to your state legislature to adopt more gun control.

I'm completely guaranteed that more gun control laws will NEVER pass at federal level, so good news to gun owners and supporters of state rights.

You said it is against discussin political on AD on other thread, now you want keep discussin that political should outlaw guns? Your very hypocrite!

Good catch!

For me, I strongly believe that regulation on guns should left to state, however interstate regulation at federal, especially transportation.

Back