100 proof HOT DAMN

the white rum ron carlos and the inner circle black dot from australia (discontinued? cant get them here now...) are supposed to be really smooth and not so hot....(had ron carlos it is fantastic the best white rum i ever had, not mouth throat burning as normally percieved/associated with overproof rums

Not to burst your bubble:

Adding 101 proof drink to a 101 proof drink makes a mixed 101 proof drink.

202 proof is impossible - It would mean you have to have 101% alcohol.. Which is not possible at all.

The best possible drinkable grain alcohol is 192 proof. Anything above that would require expensive distilling methods.

I didn't know that. Interesting.

150 proof alcohol is old news....and 190 proof of everclear is old news to me, too. Ever tried 202 proof? Yes, I have. Done with 151 proof Bacardi rum with a lit of fire in a shot when I was 19 and that kind of shot drove my best friend out of control at bar in NYC and I had to take care of her as well as she threw up hours later. Done with everclear many times before, it didn't kill me or drove me crazy at all. I drank a mixture shot of 101 proof of ICE (I'm not sure?) and 101 proof of Romanian Vodka, that makes a 202 proof. However, after all with used up a full bottle of California's White Zindanfel wine, some Labatt Blues, Hot Aftershock Cinnamon shot..it was pretty bad mix with Jamacian salsa...I ended up throwing up allover in my partner's car on New Year's Day early morning.
Sorry, but it was not 202 proof. It doesn't work that way.

I remember drinking Absolut 100 proof. I think I also had one that was stronger, but I can't remember, it was so long ago.

I images surprised 100 proof I am not sure figure how proof! you forever memory friends not full not much!

Back