100 proof HOT DAMN

Daniel Brown

Reaction score
It's not the sissy drink I thought it was! It's more like a kick in the gut by a long legged red hot candy!

EEWWWW! I need taste not something that will make me want to gag but if it made you feel good, that's awesome!

It's not the sissy drink I thought it was! It's more like a kick in the gut by a long legged red hot candy!

That is little sissy drink... i have tasted 151 proof Bacardi whiskey in one shot glass and that's something to brag about - that is really SUPER HOT and feel burn inside my esophagus and my stomach too....:naughty::D

That is little sissy drink... i have tasted 151 proof Bacardi whiskey in one shot glass and that's something to brag about - that is really SUPER HOT and feel burn inside my esophagus and my stomach too....:naughty::D
I believe Bacardi makes rum not whiskey.

rum is usually the easiest to be high proof, theres quite a few, but recently has been dropping out of the market not sure why. anyway its known as 'overproof rum' i have had a Ron Carlos White Rum that was 151 proof it was sweet , not gut buring thats exageration (sp?) its actually realllly smooth and silk like for a rum! my favourite sadly its not being made anymore...well not to my knowledge if it still is...

oh i have a wild turkey right here a '101' its 50.5% its so common...hell its a nice bourbon though.

Y'all remember the candy called "red hots". It's like tic tacks that taste like big red gum. That's what hot damn taste like. The regular kind isn't as strong as whiskey but the 100 could probably be used in a mixed drink. Wonder what it would taste good in? Any ideas? I still have half a bottle left. Maybe a cold cinnomin latte from starbucks! Idk right now I just need some coffee. Good morning everyone.

Done with 190 proof back at Gally. 100 proof is lil more than half of what I have experienced.

191 proof is the highest can get and that is almost 100% pure grain alcohol.

Done with 190 proof back at Gally. 100 proof is lil more than half of what I have experienced.

191 proof is the highest can get and that is almost 100% pure grain alcohol.
That shit will fuck u up!! Ever try "Everclear"? It's 190 proof. Here in Arkansas we do this... When the wattermelon is still on the vine use ur pocket knife to make a hole just big enough to cram the spout of a half gal of Everclear into it. Leave it there till the half gal is empty. Takes about a day. Then pick the wartemelon. Only takes a couple pieces to get u drunk! Best not to get a piece as big as you're used to eating! lol

That is the one :)

That shit will fuck u up!! Ever try "Everclear"? It's 190 proof. Here in Arkansas we do this... When the wattermelon is still on the vine use ur pocket knife to make a hole just big enough to cram the spout of a half gal of Everclear into it. Leave it there till the half gal is empty. Takes about a day. Then pick the wartemelon. Only takes a couple pieces to get u drunk! Best not to get a piece as big as you're used to eating! lol

My friend would get really screwed up and stupid on Everclear...like breaking several firehose box glass doors by punching them with his bare hands one night. He'd need to be watched like a baby.

I was making favored cordials with Everclear when I was in my 20's. To get the flavors to combine correctly ya have to heat the Everclear, add sugar & the flavor of your choice. I made the mistake of while tasting the cooling cordial, I slurped it off the spoon. It tasted great but I was blind for almost 15 minutes.

Back