‘Whites only' basketball league announced

Foxrac: I'm perfectly capable of fighting my own battles, thanks. If koko, or anyone else doesn't want to answer, that's fine with me. Silence speaks volumes.

I find it nothing wrong with it.

As you can see that there are almost every African-America are in NBA. So, they doing like.. why not?

Foxrac: I'm perfectly capable of fighting my own battles, thanks. If koko, or anyone else doesn't want to answer, that's fine with me. Silence speaks volumes.

Okay, I don't defend you, just try pushes kokonut to answer your question, that all.

Yup, it is his problem if he don't answer.

It was remind me about the movie of Black and White basketball leagues used to be separate in 50's to 60's decades at Louisiana. I can't remember what is movie title name. It was very good movie but sad! The white team players hate black as racism. White think the player is the best than black. It was not true.

TheWriteAlex, I have get question for you, do you think it is violation of civil rights if black people get denied from join AABA that designed for white only?

I find it nothing wrong with it.

As you can see that there are almost every African-America are in NBA. So, they doing like.. why not?

That's not the same thing. The NBA isn't calling for a black-only pro-basketball players.

What's wrong with it? There's blacks only leagues for all sort of sports, why cant whites have their own league?

AGREE! It's a double standard to get all mad over a "all white" team when there are many organizations that promote only blacks...there's even a TV station (BET) in US that promotes only blacks...but god forbid if we dare have a white TV station. Double standard!

They get "mad" only because the word "white" was inserted into it. Would the outrage be equally as big had it been "black." Again, it's all this political correctness run amok.

I don't think white Americans have the place to complain about a double standard when people of color have been living with a much more pronounced double standard for much longer a time. Right now we're in the midst of "bounce back" but it takes the bouncing a bit the other way to achieve balance.

TheWriteAlex, I have get question for you, do you think it is violation of civil rights if black people get denied from join AABA that designed for white only?

If it is a privately-funded organization, they can do whatever they want, unfortunately.

But based on moral principle? Yes, I feel that it is a violation of not just civil rights, but HUMAN rights to deny anyone anything based just on the color of their skin.

Back