Your Neighborhood

E

eternity

What do you like best and least about your neighborhood? Why?

My two neighbors are HOT gals, wish I could bring both of them in my room to do the threesome.

Maybe I will ask them one day before I move out.

I like the fact that I could walk to the grocery store, library,bar,post office,and work if i had to. I don't like the fact that there aren't many kids in my neighborhood for my 7 year old to play with.

Our neighbors are so nice....one of them tend take turn to keep eye on our houses if we go out of town. We live in nice neighborhood however going to city school does sucks! :( We wanted surburb schools but we can't because follow zip code.

I like being able to walk to anything as I live in a metropolitan area, and the bus is also easy to get to if I want to go anywhere else in the town.

Love my neighborhood! And moved back here last year....Some of the people I knew 20 years ago still live here and everyone is nice and friendly. Cookouts during the summer and fishing/crabbing off the dock. Need a cup of sugar or an egg?....Just ask one of the neighbors! No problem! And when my car needed repairs, one of my neighbors knew a very good repair shop, and I got it done for a savings of over $100.00 !....Good people!

Our neighbors are a little too nosy. We have a lot of crime. We get jet fuel residue on our windshields constantly.

However, we do have plenty of Sheriff's officers living in the neighborhood. The neighbor's that aren't nosy are very nice. We are within walking distance to a local park, even if you do have to carry a stick or something, make sure you have a cell phone on you and don't go at night. We have also had to get my daughter some pepper spray.

I live in a suburb "bleh" but I am too frugal to move into a neighborhood that is more ideal. Well the fact that I can pocket my paycheck as oppose to spending it on rent makes it not so bad... hehehehehehe

I forgot the one drawback. Surrounded by busy city streets. I can't see from my right eye. My left eye is going.

Being run over would be that one drawback. :fingersx:

Before all this happened, the neighbours we have known for 18 years were very nice and friendly to me and all (family) unfortunately, they have moved away and the new one are well, you can say - snobby people.
There is one who hates us, wrecked our front yard once, and made my father angry.

i love that i live in the middle of the Appalachian mountains. i hate that they just built a walmart and a lowes in my quiet little town, transforming it into a metropolis. haha. ok slight exaggeration, but more people are moving here and its becoming crowded and i dont like it. :(

What I like about my neighborhood is that it is quiet and peaceful. What I don't like about my neighborhood is that we have to drive out to get to places and mostly everything closes up at nine.

My home area is pretty affordable. It is a very quiet, nice neighborhood. I generally eschew the rollerblading. The University of Michigan and Hospital are only a few minutes away.

I dislike seeing some vehicles that park on the street when the snow accumulates because it will be difficult for me pulling up my car on my driveway. Of course, my street is very narrow

I like my neighborhood and neighbors. We have good people here. The homeowners association is a pain in the neck. I don't like having to drive far for everything.

I like my neighbors, being able to walk to the food store and a few fast food restaurants, and being 5 minutes away from Baltimore Inner Harbor.

I dont like the Baltimore City line being a mile away due to drugs and homeless people.

Back