Your favourite pizza!?

InnocentOdion

Reaction score
What is your favourite pizza?

I'm a BBQ chicken man myself, but I love good old "plain pizza"!

If you like to make your own, care to share your recipe? Does anyone make it from scratch, including the base? I've never made the base from scratch, but I did make one excluding the base. It was... interesting. :dunno2:

I love pepperoni with black olives and extra cheese.. YUmmy...

i love hot chicken pizza from CiCi's pizza. It is delicious. yummy.

I love the Greek pizza from Trader Joe's. It has Roman tomatoes, goat cheese, and spinach on it. HHHHMMMMM yummy!

hmmm, I like supreme pizza but I like almost any pizza of course. I would love to try the old style pizza with a flat bread, tomatoes, mozerlla cheese and basil. This was one of the orginal pizza.

Shrimp and Pesto at Not Your Average Joe's, salmon (mmmmmmm!!!)
Olives, artichoke hearts, bleu cheese etc.

Saint Paul Pizza II in Queens (I think), can't beat their Pizza! They are cooked by coal!

I like pepperoni or all-meat (pepperoni, sausage, italian sausage, ham, & beef). :)

I like Hawaiian or pepperoni and cheese pizza.

Making a homemade pizza bases from scratch do tastes the best after cooking it. :)

I can't find the website I wrote down a recipe of pizza base that added in a bit of honey. So got ya a different link.

Recipe for Pizza (with detailed photos)

I like supreme pizza with no olives. I also like sausage pizza.

I like Hawaiian or pepperoni and cheese pizza.

Making a homemade pizza bases from scratch do tastes the best after cooking it. :)

I can't find the website I wrote down a recipe of pizza base that added in a bit of honey. So got ya a different link.

Recipe for Pizza (with detailed photos)
Know what's weird?

Some pizza places charge more for Hawaiian pizza than they do for pineapple & ham pizza. They're both the same! Argh!

My most favorite combination is pineapple, canadian bacon, and jalepeno.

I love those supreme pizzas and also from time to time, I'd chow down on pepperoni and all-meats as well.

Back