Your Boss forgot to tell ya.

Lasza

Premium Lurker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did your boss forgot to tell you about work schedule change by last minute?

Happen to you before?

Yes, all the time!!!!!!!

Sometimes they didn't tell me work start at one hour earlier at 6.00am because of hot weather, I turn up at 7 my time and found out they are already working, which makes me angry but it is pointless to complain to the Boss because he will say "oh sorry, I forgot to tell you"

We had a BBQ, provided to us by Boss, once per month or 2
at work backyard, and no one tells me when I bring my homemade lunch with me, I put up with it, and save it for next day, if I tell one of them "Why didn't you tell me about BBQ!!, they would tell me back something like that "I thought you knew"

I learnt it is pointless to complain them, move on, be grateful to have a job!!!

happened one time.. cuz I was supposed not to come in on a wednesday but other former boss forgot to tell me.. and other co worker finally told me I can work from 8am til 10:30am blah.. oh well but after that day never happened to me again cuz the current boss made sure I don't feel left out if I don't get to see the schedule again ;)

AND my old job at computer company it was driving me nuts cuz few times I came in and they told me I wasn't needed so I had to call parent to pick me up blah.. that was while I was attending ohlone college :roll: oh well life goes on ;)

happened one time.. cuz I was supposed not to come in on a wednesday but other former boss forgot to tell me.. and other co worker finally told me I can work from 8am til 10:30am blah.. oh well but after that day never happened to me again cuz the current boss made sure I don't feel left out if I don't get to see the schedule again ;)

AND my old job at computer company it was driving me nuts cuz few times I came in and they told me I wasn't needed so I had to call parent to pick me up blah.. that was while I was attending ohlone college :roll: oh well life goes on ;)

Right - remember Goodwill? :D

*runs away*

It has happened to me several times. Of course, the boss was understanding and didn't blame me for it. :)

Back