Yo! from Florida

Welcome aboard to AD :)

I was actualy born in Daytona. We lived in Holly Hills. So I know where you are talking about. My family moved to PC when I was 8 and I have yet to go back.

I am glad to see so many from Florida on here! Makes me feel more at home!

Thanks for the welcome Eyeth. I have been to Miami twice, and once drove all the way there and back in 26 hours...that was staying overnight in a hotel for 5 of the hours and waiting at the MIA for 4 1/2 hours. I will NEVER do that again!

I used to live in Holly Hill a while back. I worked in PC installing windows for new homes with SeaGate Homes. PC is growing into big area. Nice place there. If you haven't been to Daytona for a while, You will be in surprise. The A1A in Daytona beach side made alot of improvement and are still rebuilding new Boardwalk.

Thanks everyone for a warm welcome!

Yeah like I said, I was 8 when I was last there, so I am sure things have changed ALOT! My Grandfather used to Pastor the church on Walker St. I would LOVE to go back and visit. But I really dont know when I would have the time, and I dont know anyone there anymore.

Welcome to AD! :wave:

Rock crawling, huh? Me too. 2004 Rubi here. That's the "wheelin" part of my screen name.

Dave

Welcome to AD! :wave:

Rock crawling, huh? Me too. 2004 Rubi here. That's the "wheelin" part of my screen name.

Dave

Yep! That's my favorate kind of motorsport. I used to own 82 CJ-7 with LT-1 motor mated NV4500 tranny running 33" tires. I sure missed my Jeep. You got a nice Jeep!

Hello Everyone! I just join today. I'm married with 3 children living in Florida. Just wanted to keep up news in deaf world. Feel free to ask me anything.

Peace :cheers:

Hello! I just joined back yesterday or the day before yesterday after a long absent! Welcome to AD!
I'm also married w/ 2 children!

Nice to meet you & hope to get to know you, as well as everyone else!
-DeafMama

Back