WTF is this.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry)

I agree, I am starting to wonder if I am the only Californian who has never inhaled marijuana before. Heck even my son's grandparents grow their own in the backyard O_O

Ur not... there's some others that don't do it. I grew up in California and seen too many people smoking pot, nothing new to me.

Ur not... there's some others that don't do it. I grew up in California and seen too many people smoking pot, nothing new to me.

Ah speak of the devil, there are brownies in the fridge (I eye all things chocolate!) but was recently informed that these brownies are "special" :( blast it!!

I seen people smoke pots here too. I don't think it is a CA thing. (of course I live near the Appalachian mountains where there are moonshine and marijuana :)..... and sometimes tobacco (well, that's a southern thing).

I agree, I am starting to wonder if I am the only Californian who has never inhaled marijuana before. Heck even my son's grandparents grow their own in the backyard O_O

I went to the 49er game against Jacksonville in November and people were smoking it all over the place......Never seen that before

Found this in a nearby town.
DSCN0619.jpg

Yep it's a hemp leaves called "Marji Plant".

I seen people smoke pots here too. I don't think it is a CA thing. (of course I live near the Appalachian mountains where there are moonshine and marijuana :)..... and sometimes tobacco (well, that's a southern thing).

Yeah, I've heard tons about moonshine stuff. :)

lol I used to do that in past.. last time was last feb of 2009 :whistle:

Back