WTF is this.

Exactly... Puff on the weed and get the munchies. Then eat an entire sleeve of double stuff oreo cookies with a big ole nasty glass of milk. mmmmmmmmmm

:wag:

Daaaang....

I'm putting down the cookies now....

That's enough hiney pictures for one day LOL but thank you for the thinspiration.

Who knew this started out as a pot post o_O

"Kiss My Ass".... ironic.....

We clearly don't do dope if we can't recognize the weed. :giggle:

I do wonder about the OP though.:hmm: Now where's the smoking smiley when I need it? It should be smoking dope too.

We clearly don't do dope if we can't recognize the weed. :giggle:

I do wonder about the OP though.:hmm: Now where's the smoking smiley when I need it? It should be smoking dope too.

My thoughts exactly. I couldnt tell weed from squat! :giggle:

Clearly, this plant and the one pictured by the OP are not the same.

Not the same, I have more pics of weed that will shock you guys.
I just need to get them off the camera.

Weed does come in all form and sizes. It seems like some people cannot accept that concept.

Weed does come in all form and sizes. It seems like some people cannot accept that concept.
There are also many other plants that look like weed. It seems like some people can't accept that concept either. It's also hard to believe that such a large plant of MJ right in the open, would remain untouched for long enough to get that big.

Obviously you have lot of friends that smoke weed.

There are also many other plants that look like weed. It seems like some people can't accept that concept either. It's also hard to believe that such a large plant of MJ right in the open, would remain untouched for long enough to get that big.

I agree. Like I said there are plants that LOOK like it. Do you think police would overlook that???? I don't think so. We don't have plants that look like weed here in WA state. So, it's a little easier for cops ha.

It's hard to believe a friend of mine got raided by the police for drugs. They ripped his place apart to find nothing.

A 5 pound brick of Good Ol' Green was on the stove in the open....

Also....
There has been marijuana growing ON the courthouse property in the very heart of downtown boulder with ~50,000 people passing it everyday. It has gotten to 5+ feet in the past.

It happens.

yeah One of my relatives have license from doctor's signature that this person can order plenty of weeds. nice.

I don't see how its nice since the user obviously has a sickness of some kind.

Tousi - I could have "Sleeping Issues"... which could be remedied by turning the heater down at night time.... to get a medical marijuana license.

Or... Headaches... (more water, perhaps) or... an old ailment in a bone from that car accident 15 years ago.. or....

Get what I'm saying? it's too easy to get the license, you dont have to have cancer.

Back