World Domination!

SilenceGold

Reaction score
Check out this link.

WARNING: Do not click on this link if your computer case has one of the cdrom cover which may break your cdrom if your cdrom is opened.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Check out this link.

WARNING: Do not click on this link if your computer case has one of the cdrom cover which may break your cdrom if your cdrom is opened.
:confused: :eek: :crazy:

I've heard and seen this before. They have another one that says, "For your free Coca-Cola cup holder, click HERE!"

Hmm...I'm curious, then I did click here.....Oh, Fuck! My CD-ROw is broken-eject! SilenceGold, you bastard! :mad2:

So, What's that World Domination? :werd:

Originally posted by illustrator
Nothing happen, and the link is broken.
The link is to a file that by its extension claims to be a JPEG file. I presume that the "JPEG file" is ill-formed in a way that takes advantage of some buffer overrun security hole in IE in order to run code that opens the CD drive tray.

So cheer up, Windows users...it could've formatted your hard drive, but it didn't. This time.

Originally posted by jejones3141
The link is to a file that by its extension claims to be a JPEG file. I presume that the "JPEG file" is ill-formed in a way that takes advantage of some buffer overrun security hole in IE in order to run code that opens the CD drive tray.

So cheer up, Windows users...it could've formatted your hard drive, but it didn't. This time.

The picture that was shown at the link SG posted -- :P

Goldie

Attachments

• microsoft-world-domination.jpg
    microsoft-world-domination.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 13
Back