Wii Sports

I LOVE WII!!! My first time playing Wii, I was at my close friend's 21st party. There are full bunch of nerds at the party who they playing wii. Everyone were drunks and playing Wii boxing... I bet everyone at the party (not ever single lost)!!!
Few weeks ago, my brother brought a Wii. My brother want to provided if i still Wii boxing world champ.... Guess what? I bet my brother!!!! :-D Yahoooooo!!!!

LoL! Me too! Wii ROCK! When i was drunk and play Wii with my husband and friends. It's blast time! :D Boxing make you get sore on your whole arms!

No no... Nothing happen at my son's apt. We do not have Wii at our home. My son's roommate has Wii at college.

I just show some pictures from internet. Someone had bad luck with Wii's remote.

Nothing happen to our son or his roommate. They know better.

Oh okay.

Why not using wrist strap properly without damage any thing!

By the way, I received Wii completely free by winning the competition!!!:lol:

Yes, someone hit pet cat or dog or fish. Dog was black out for short time. Other story... Cat got hurt by wii remote.
Wii Have A Problem...

Also, few people got injury eye or teeth or hand.

Wii Have A Problem...

Wii Have A Problem...

Wii Have A Problem...

You will see more story. They have 16 pages. You will go down scroll. You will see 1, 2, 3, etc.
Wii Have A Problem...

Wow! I guess some people were not impressed by Nintendo Wii's graphics, so they decided make gameplay more realistic by adding pain..:)

My boys use to go DVD & VHS supermarket in shopping mall to play WII sports for long hour when they were young while we were busy at several shopping... We went to them when we finish with our shopping... Now they lost their interesting... They prefer real things is to go football, ride bicycle, swimming than WII games.

LoL! Me too! Wii ROCK! When i was drunk and play Wii with my husband and friends. It's blast time! :D Boxing make you get sore on your whole arms!

High Fives, Pinky!!! Yes, my arm were sore while i against 50 odd nerds... Chicks kick arses!!! :-D

lol flying wii remotes can make walking into anyone's home a hell hole if they have kids playing their wii. Funny how they say wii is a whole new generation of gaming when you have deadly remotes flying around and puncturing holes into tv's or walls haha

Once I played Wii game at my son's rent house at near his college. His roommate has Wii. I like it except boxing game.

Some nursing homes have Wii. That's great for older people to use Wii.
Also, physical therapy have Wii for treat injury person to work out.

One thing watch out remote -controller's wrist strap snapping

wii_in_tv__1.jpg

wisconsin_tv__1-thumb.jpg

More information and pictures...
Wii Damage
Just interested to see other people had bad luck.

wow ........ that suck

Why not using wrist strap properly without damage any thing!

By the way, I received Wii completely free by winning the competition!!!:lol:
I agree.

People complain that they get hurt using things... when it's their own fault for causing it to happen.

It's like those lawsuits where kids get hurt or choke on toys that they played with... when those kids were actually too young to even play with those toys. :roll:

Wii Fit

I got a new Wii Fit! yayayaya I got it last week on Friday from my dad in the law bought it for us. I lost 3 pound in a week. :)

I got a new Wii Fit! yayayaya I got it last week on Friday from my dad in the law bought it for us. I lost 3 pound in a week. :)

Great for you. How much your weight? Currently, my weight should be 200 lbs since 2005

I lost 50 lbs without workout or anything. Just cut down amount of food.

2 or 3 times, I go out to eat at McDonald's for my lunchtime from work. Just order salad side without dressing and diet soda or cup of water. Few times, I order grilled chicken sandwich without Mayo. One thing, I love to smell fries but I must ignore FF.

Great for you. How much your weight? Currently, my weight should be 200 lbs since 2005

I lost 50 lbs without workout or anything. Just cut down amount of food.

2 or 3 times, I go out to eat at McDonald's for my lunchtime from work. Just order salad side without dressing and diet soda or cup of water. Few times, I order grilled chicken sandwich without Mayo. One thing, I love to smell fries but I must ignore FF.

You want to know what is my current weight? Noway! It's my private. Wii Fit made me laugh so hard when I gained the weight. I was alike ohh shit. My husband gained the weight too. He was laugh and felt guilty what he did eat too much carb. I need to stop eat biscotti cookie and eat ice cream. I drank a wine. OOPS! I know it's high calories and carb. I used to weight 196lbs when I was 21 because of zyprenxa medicine made me gained the weight. It made me :pissed: off. I told my old doctor I need to change the medicine. He won't let me change it. All his patients got lawsuit to sue him. He got fired from psychologist. I had lost 72 lbs since I stopped take zyprenxa and exercise a lot. I cut the carbs and calories. I drank a lot of water. When I met my husband at work. I was weight about 128. I gained the weight back because of too much stress and eating again. My husband used to be worked out and look good. Now he gained the weight because too much stress and not enough sleep and eating too much. His parents and I are worrying about his weight. So We are going to catch up on exercise everyday. I am glad that I have Wii Fit! It helping me a lot. It got me sore!

Now Wiimotes have a thick protection over it. I got it for free off Nintendo's site. I believe all Wiimotes that's in the Wii package will have it. It's pretty durable...it's like a huge cushion on the top part of the remote. It also has better grip. I like it a lot. I would slam it down head first if I die or lose.

Now Wiimotes have a thick protection over it. I got it for free off Nintendo's site. I believe all Wiimotes that's in the Wii package will have it. It's pretty durable...it's like a huge cushion on the top part of the remote. It also has better grip. I like it a lot. I would slam it down head first if I die or lose.

Yup, it included since late 2006 or early 2007 after saw happened like that.

Back