lol
sick.gif

Originally posted by whodatshroom
at least ad2 is improving
yup I agree with whodatsroom.

Levi-

if u have problems just PM him instead of makin a thread k? thanks :D

Why why why why...? chill out, man!

There is no reason for you to be overreacted about a little thing. I ll not complain about it. If its 30 sec. and I would say oh well there is no competition to post more or whatever.

That is a big WHOOPIE DOO because it is only FORUM. Sorry I had to say that but you ended up n say WHY WHY WHY, sheesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
:roll:

Why are you guys keep going on this thread? The problem is already solved. You are just waste ur time to post the message here for nothing.

Originally posted by LeviathanC

Why are you guys keep going on this thread? The problem is already solved. You are just waste ur time to post the message here for nothing.

well if u don't like this thread then don't POST a damn post here then.. :fu2:

Originally posted by LeviathanC

Why didn't you tell the moderator to GET rid of this TOPIC. And now you assure us that we continue to post under YOUR topic..

If you think they are irrelevant .. then do something about it.

Originally posted by eternity
Why didn't you tell the moderator to GET rid of this TOPIC. And now you assure us that we continue to post under YOUR topic..

If you think they are irrelevant .. then do something about it.

:werd: I agree with eternity

Last edited:
Damn!!! everybody is demanding the technology and its speed! We can live for other 10 second, 30 second or 1 minute.... we aint going to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back