Why people want to marry people from foreign countries?

goodonya

Reaction score
I remember being a little guy in Alaska in third grade or so. I was mostly interested in boy stuff, running, wrassling, throwing rocks, etc. Girls not so much. Hard to get excited about girls at that age. I had big sisters coming at me with toothbrushes and wash rags. I regarded girls as a necessary evil.
A kid name Gordon came to our class. Gordon was from California. He wore thick fuzzy blue sweaters. His blond hair was perfectly combed. He was suntanned...
Us boys we wanted to kick his ass on sight.
We did not get a chance to though because.... the Girls were insane over him. Huh?? We watched this phenomena in shock and awe. We actually and genuinely felt sorry for poor Gordon. He had to stay in at recess because the Girls chased him nonstop around the schoolyard and when they caught him they held him down kicking and hollering and kissed him till he could escape. It was brutal treatment I tell ya. We felt his pain.
BUT!! It registered upon us Boys that there were things we did not know about those Girls. They never chased us like that... :shock: That was my first observation that From Somewhere Else has big stroke in the romance department.

It's the whole exotic/unusual thing. I think it's a instinct thing in that something perceived as different will strengthen your offspring's genes with their unique qualities.

That's why some guys (like me) are crazy for redheads because the unusual colouring (let's face it, most Caucasian folks are brown hair and brown eyes) is pleasing.

Any unusual quality can add that novelty. Accents, race, hair colour, eye colour, anything.

It's our sexy accents, clearly. :laugh2: I'm not sure if all this is true or not... however I am always told that my accent is what caught a girls attention. :dunno2: I know speaking coming from me personally, I think someone who speaks another language is incredibly desirable. Of course, I have to be attracted to them in the first place, but the other language is definitely a plus in their court. :P

I guess cuz its different from the usual. Like most peiplr where i live are short brown skinnrd and brown eyes. Noyhing wrong with that. The few blonds here are what we call "güeros de rancho" and that aibt pretty. So when you see some blond guy wiyh cilor eyes....they are a novelty here no mattrt where heck they come from.

I guess cuz its different from the usual. Like most peiplr where i live are short brown skinnrd and brown eyes. Noyhing wrong with that. The few blonds here are what we call "güeros de rancho" and that aibt pretty. So when you see some blond guy wiyh cilor eyes....they are a novelty here no mattrt where heck they come from.
What kind of eyes?

I am a novelty in Morocco. The women love my blue eyes. I tell them that the genes are recessive and that I cannot guarantee blue eyed babies but they will insist on trying.
Wow, could you possibly be any more shallow? :rofl:

Knowing his pompous attitude across the forum, I'm sure he's being serious. They must not be talking to you very long in order to want to reproduce with you. I'd be heading for the damn hills...

Knowing his pompous attitude across the forum, I'm sure he's being serious. They must not be talking to you very long in order to want to reproduce with you. I'd be heading for the damn hills...

he's gone for good :)

Thank god, glad he's gone. Yes, that would mean he was banned. :P I'm a little happier today... :laugh2:

Lol. Hey are you still barricadeing yourself this weekend?

I plan on it! Maybe on Sunday I will take a nice ride around on the motorcycle... However, I am NOT leaving the safety of my home on Friday... Nooooooo way... not with all these last minute buyers and oldies... :shock: :ugh:

yup. all it takes was one click on a report button.
I think it takes more than that, especially for a penalty that's beyond a first-stage banning.

Is it possible he came back as an OCD guy to continue trying to get people all worked up?

Because people in america are so DIFFICULT to just *find the right person for dating purpose* as well as relationship. That's why everyone flocked to foreign countries trying their four clove luck finding a right person.

Back