Why do some people hold a grudge over something so small?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what this person did to me thru PM about you. I knew immediately that this person had a problem... not just one problem, but MANY of them. This person hurt me enough to know that this person did this to ME, not you when this person named you to my face. It happened last Dec 2006 before I uploaded a pic of myself with a Christmas cap. :cool:

:eek: This wasn't about the Christmas picture it was something else?

Did you forward the private message to the moderators?

I have to agree with some people here. I have noticed that some deaf people are worse at holding a grudge... That is why I have returned here.

Some people who still on going grudge and obsession about you...
Still not solved the problem..

*sheesh*
Why can't you accept and move on as long forgiven it over.

As for me..
Small grudge people out there...and accept move on but, I will not going back w/them! NO THANKS... Whoever has done to me uglier section. Enuff! I did made decision and the best interest... Let them go and find happiness new life..

I'm glad and trust people whoever part of circle....

:eek: This wasn't about the Christmas picture it was something else?

Did you forward the private message to the moderators?

Right. It wasn't about the Christmas picture. It was somethin' else BEFORE I uploaded a picture of myself, because that person mentioned your name about me. When I uploaded a picture of myself with a Christmas cap, that person all of sudden said that I was pretty. I already explained about what happened in one of DreamDeaf's threads before you returned to this AD.

Unfortunately, no .. I didn't forward the private message to the Moderators, because at that time my private message was almost full when some ADers asked me for creatin' some images for their signatures. I am sorry. Next time, I will.

Yea, I know exactly what you mean, CyberRed, Some people like that don't even have a life of their own, but make other people's lives miserable. Just like how this same pathological liar stated to me that someone said I was a racism and I went up to that person and asked did you say I was a racism? Then this person said he never said that. I found out it was a lie, because this person who lied wanted this person to lose friends, because they weren't friends anymore.

If that was true that I was a racism I would never had Lovelyblkgirl to share a room with me in St. Louis, or ever been her friend. And she's one of my true friends, I've met her twice and love her to death, I can't imaged someone would go that low to say something like that. And yes it does hurts. :(

Right, I have been called worse but you know why? I have noticed that some deaf people likes to lie, slander on purpose in order to get attention to themselves.

A good friend of mine explained that this is part of the "Deaf Media" where a group of deaf people partake in slander and rumormonging just so they can get a boost to their ego.

Does anyone agree with me on what I was trying to say?

Yea, I know exactly what you mean, CyberRed, Some people like that don't even have a life of their own, but make other people's lives miserable. Just like how this same pathological liar stated to me that someone said I was a racism and I went up to that person and asked did you say I was a racism? Then this person said he never said that. I found out it was a lie, because this person who lied wanted this person to lose friends, because they weren't friends anymore.

If that was true that I was a racism I would never had Lovelyblkgirl to share a room with me in St. Louis, or ever been her friend. And she's one of my true friends, I've met her twice and love her to death, I can't imaged someone would go that low to say something like that. And yes it does hurts. :(

Very true ! I have my own nieces and nephews who are black. I love them to death. Their color skin doesn't mean anythin'. It's just color. When this person mentioned to me about you, sayin' that you told this person I was ugly and a cheater. Boy, it really hurts my feelin'. I knew that it was this person who said this, not you or someone else. The question is : Why would this person PM me and tell me all this ? Ohhh, yeah just out to revenge by breakin' up my friendship. And, not only that... that person has sooo many problems. Number 1 ) That person was tryin' to make me not to like you. No. 2 ) That person was tryin' to make me to befriends with that person by tellin' that person bad things about you.... and everythin'. When that person mentioned like this to me, I immediately knew that this person was lookin' for a trouble. I wasn't fallin' for it. I am glad that DreamDeaf created her own thread about this thing, so I can tell her what happened. That person can not be trusted.

I am understanding your feeling! When I was in with awful position. I am always avoid and never be with again! Because not worth struggle with nasty person :):):)

Peace

Does anyone agree with me on what I was trying to say?

Yes and I do undy but Don't forget some Another enthusiastic people to read and create posts with interest, enjoy, help, feedback, and learning different subjects etc... ok because those two about past time but I do not care about thier issue so moving on! :):):)

Yes and I do undy but Don't forget some Another enthusiastic people to read and create posts with interest, enjoy, help, feedback, and learning different subjects etc... ok because those two about past time but I do not care about thier issue so moving on! :):):)

I agree with you. It's unfortunate that people like my alleged doppelganger here are too obsessed with spreading negative rumors.

THE THREAD IS CLOSED!!!! but i see that pervert still online??? :confused: :squint:

he or she is a sicko!!!

You mean they are sick people since they are obsessed with me since I chose to ignore them.

i don't know!!! but it is either they are sickos or are schrophrenias (sp?) cuz of all the nonsense garbage!!! :ugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back