who watch this??

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
i started watch America Idol yesterday and today.. who watch this???

I did watched but not all of them cause I keep changed all the channel till saw the girl who are twins had 2 head and one body havent chance to watch american idol :) will gonna watch next week if I am off work :)

i watched it too. i like when some of them are acting fool out of themselves. i think its funny sometimes. i usually see then til the auditions are done.

I do but I missed it yesterday but saw it earlier tonight....I love that show, sometimes Simon is a funny guy but other times he's..... :-x

yea yea i like watch people make fool or funny.. it made me laugh hard.. lol

I do but I missed it yesterday but saw it earlier tonight....I love that show, sometimes Simon is a funny guy but other times he's..... :-x

..umm...sometimes he's what?? Cute? :jaw: tsk tsk dearie....only a few months away...now now, wipe up that drool of yours. :D

Meanwhile, I think I'll just umm... :iolol:

By the way, I didn't watch it...I'll watch it once in awhile-- ;)

~RR

sometime Simon is rude, insult some people alike that.. geee.. make me mad sometime...

..umm...sometimes he's what?? Cute? :jaw: tsk tsk dearie....only a few months away...now now, wipe up that drool of yours. :D

Meanwhile, I think I'll just umm... :iolol:

By the way, I didn't watch it...I'll watch it once in awhile-- ;)

~RR

hahaha no no no honey, sometimes he's a JERK!! ;)

No I don't watch it. Maybe I will when my CI is hook up and see if I can hear the music or not. If not then pfhht LOL

It's fun to watch everyone make a fool out of themselves on tv! :D

Yea, that is why I watch it...and I am always curious to what kind of snide remarks Simon will make. I need a good laugh sometimes and that show does it for me! :)

American Idol!!!!?? YUCK! Hate that show! Simon is really a big rude and Paula a drunk! They love controversy and so forth. Forget that show. We all are deaf or hoh and it would be hard to hear words with hearing aids! I know they caption it.. Its not the same! Big *&^%$$ Deal!

I watched but not all of them lol .. I like the sound one guy name Frank Beans with the cheerleaders that his voice is really nice but Randy, Paula and simon told him nope which didnt make it awwww his voice is nice. but oh well :)

Sundacehead's voice is VERY nice!! voice wow and he make it ! :lol:

Back